VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You know whenever you guys call him Templar Statham. it reminds me how when I was younger me and few friends would always call Jason Statham Australian Bruce Willis for whatever dumb ass reason and im pretty sure he's not even Australian. ( Too lazy to look it up)
hahahaah that's awesome.

And for the record, he English, he was actually born about 20 minutes from where I currently live....

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You know whenever you guys call him Templar Statham. it reminds me how when I was younger me and few friends would always call Jason Statham Australian Bruce Willis for whatever dumb ass reason and im pretty sure he's not even Australian. ( Too lazy to look it up)
1705512113732.png

Oct 10, 2022
not asking that you change your point of view Defen (I respect it), just asking to be fair, which also implies also that the MC (Player) is 50% responsible for the situation,
This refers to me I assume, in some relationships especially the ones that develop from friendships that goes without saying. Also they were living at the same place, having pet names for each other(btw 'honey', really? MC lacks some imagination), fucking each other too, don't tell Joshy but I think they were even cuddling and handholding while watching sunset at promenade. So they were in a relationship, no question in there. I put blame on MC for a different reason though, how can be so tolerable to Kaija I don't get it. She was hiding something clearly, acting weird, sudden business trips etc. Anyone I know would be annoyed enough to reach to the answer or breakup point. Dude either so in love with Kaija can't see that, after all love is blind though does not seem like it from other interactions or plain simple gullible. Most probable reasoning would have been Kaija cheating on him, not super secret organisation spy/assassin stuff but still he should have asked some questions way before.

Btw, iirc they were living in together like 6 months and Kaija was already planning to give an explanation to MC before everything starts, so if I have to cut a slack for Kaija I'd go this way. Also she was very open when she explained everything unlike MC's mom and even pushed her to be more truthful.

Still though, blunt stake and oil for her.

That was after her parents died and she was a teenager then.
Small, teeny tiny correction. We don't know about her parents, just they weren't getting along very well. The one who died was grandfather.

I think most likely that was why she became Templar too. Which means grandfather was a Templar too.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
don't tell Joshy but I think they were even cuddling and handholding while watching sunset at promenade
ROFL...
how can be so tolerable to Kaija I don't get it. She was hiding something clearly, acting weird, sudden business trips etc. Anyone I know would be annoyed enough to reach to the answer or breakup point. Dude either so in love with Kaija can't see that, after all love is blind though does not seem like it from other interactions or plain simple gullible. Most probable reasoning would have been Kaija cheating on him, not super secret organisation spy/assassin stuff but still he should have asked some questions way before.
100% this...but we know already from the option you can pick...that the relationship was/is strained and that the MC (even without that choice) is getting fed up of her short-notice disappearing acts....

And yeah...gullible to a fault I believe...I think anyone in his shoes would assume she was cheating. In fact, in this particular context of the story, I'm not sure which would actually be worse for him in all honesty.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hm, from what we know Medb started nothing.
The mercs which attacked weren't working for the elves (likely the faction which works with the hellspawn), succubus attack ..well bad luck i guess and we don't know who was responsible for abduction the old man (one of the queens i guess), but well, occupational hazard.

You can blame Medb for her bitchy first impression as ambassador...but well, dealing with the templars even for a few days and nearly getting robed of some legendary sword by none less than one of their leaders, i can understand where her shitty attitude towards them comes from...imagine dealing with them for decades or centuries...

I wouldn't be against to give her ass same slaps thought, it's worth the risk :sneaky:
Yep, all very logical. Me... Imma blame her because she's a haughty elven bitch and the elves are obviously tryin' some kind of power play to put humans outta business in the magical world. So, at any moment that I get an opportunity, they/she will be in for a good ass woop... fuckin'. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yep, all very logical. Me... Imma blame her because she's a haughty elven bitch and the elves are obviously tryin' some kind of power play to put humans outta business in the magical world. So, at any moment that I get an opportunity, they/she will be in for a good ass woop... fuckin'. Jus' Sayin':cool:
I've said it before...

I don't think they need much help to be put out of business...from all accountsKaija and Linnea), they could barely organise a piss up in a brewery at this point in time.. As I've also asked/queried before, not sure exactly why the Elves want them disbanded...doesn't make sense when the Templars seem incapable of protecting anything. They are certainly no threat to anyone from what we can see/been told.

So what's the deal exactly?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I've said it before...

I don't think they need much help to be put out of business...from all accountsKaija and Linnea), they could barely organise a piss up in a brewery at this point in time.. As I've also asked/queried before, not sure exactly why the Elves want them disbanded...doesn't make sense when the Templars seem incapable of protecting anything. They are certainly no threat to anyone from what we can see/been told.

So what's the deal exactly?
Guess I'm just in a fuck 'em all up kinda mood. I'm not really a fan of the Templars but the elves are foreign and bossy. Think they're the superior race. Piss on 'em.:mad:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Man I love this thread because you all actually talking about the plot !
You speak way too much though so I jus fly over all your posts.
Nonetheless It is quite frech to see arguments about the actual story of this game.

LOVE IT!

observing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ename144 and Oliz82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guess I'm just in a fuck 'em all up kinda mood. I'm not really a fan of the Templars but the elves are foreign and bossy. Think they're the superior race. Piss on 'em.:mad:
Out of reactions so... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Nonetheless It is quite frech to see arguments about the actual story of this game.

LOVE IT!

View attachment 3271698
Talk too much? Pff....you're saying we can't shut up like Templarstatham? I'll send Kaija round to kick your ass, if I can get her away from Joshy for 5 minutes...you know what he's like...I'll tell her it's Templar business, she drop him like a stone.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Tulrek

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm waiting till the next update before I judge the elfs. But so far I get the gut feeling that the Templars are the ones in the wrong and started the whole conflict with the elf's. As we can see how controlling they are when you come back with the swords and everything else in general.

Thinking about it kind of weird I don't like the Templars but I like Kaija and she puts them first.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zero1234
Oct 10, 2022
I'm waiting till the next update before I judge the elfs. But so far I get the gut feeling that the Templars are the ones in the wrong and started the whole conflict with the elf's. As we can see how controlling they are when you come back with the swords and everything else in general.

Thinking about it kind of weird I don't like the Templars but I like Kaija and she puts them first.
How can they be bad if they are so hot.

P.S. I am taking simping 101, still learning don't judge me too harshly. Btw, is it too advance to do the ear licking thing?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I mean Kaija is kinda hyper indoctrinated thats the reason im blaming her less about it, and its not even just a anonymous three letter agency or something similar, the leading people of their sect (mcs parents) are people close to her private life and she doesnt has any parents anymore.

She is/was like the perfect victim for a brainwashing sect like the templars and got involved with them at a rather young age, she doesnt know any other kind of upbringing which is even more strange as the mc's parents dont want their own kids involved (even tho they are in immediate danger while not knowing about it) with their cult but think its reasonable to involve other kids and turn them into obedient puppets.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I mean Kaija is kinda hyper indoctrinated thats the reason im blaming her less about it, and its not even just a anonymous three letter agency or something similar, the leading people of their sect (mcs parents) are people close to her private life and she doesnt has any parents anymore.

She is/was like the perfect victim for a brainwashing sect like the templars and got involved with them at a rather young age, she doesnt know any other kind of upbringing which is even more strange as the mc's parents dont want their own kids involved (even tho they are in immediate danger while not knowing about it) with their cult but think its reasonable to involve other kids and turn them into obedient puppets.
yeah like I said in a post last night I don't put all of the blame on her but I do put enough of it on her that she is on thin ice with me even if she is my #1 LI in the game at the moment. Cause she did make things worst by entering into a romantic relationship, when she wasn't ready to tell the truth in full or something close to it.

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah that would not surprise me...Templars are like politicians...spin, spin, spin...right round baby right round, like a reco....
How can they be bad if they are so hot.

P.S. I am taking simping 101, still learning don't judge me too harshly. Btw, is it too advance to do the ear licking thing?
Pfff...you're no where near enough of an advanced level to be licking anyones ears Def!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This refers to me I assume, in some relationships especially the ones that develop from friendships that goes without saying. Also they were living at the same place, having pet names for each other(btw 'honey', really? MC lacks some imagination), fucking each other too, don't tell Joshy but I think they were even cuddling and handholding while watching sunset at promenade. So they were in a relationship, no question in there. I put blame on MC for a different reason though, how can be so tolerable to Kaija I don't get it. She was hiding something clearly, acting weird, sudden business trips etc. Anyone I know would be annoyed enough to reach to the answer or breakup point. Dude either so in love with Kaija can't see that, after all love is blind though does not seem like it from other interactions or plain simple gullible. Most probable reasoning would have been Kaija cheating on him, not super secret organisation spy/assassin stuff but still he should have asked some questions way before.

Btw, iirc they were living in together like 6 months and Kaija was already planning to give an explanation to MC before everything starts, so if I have to cut a slack for Kaija I'd go this way. Also she was very open when she explained everything unlike MC's mom and even pushed her to be more truthful.

Still though, blunt stake and oil for her.

Small, teeny tiny correction. We don't know about her parents, just they weren't getting along very well. The one who died was grandfather.

I think most likely that was why she became Templar too. Which means grandfather was a Templar too.
Don't under estimate the power of family. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the parents were influencing the MC to stay with her. It suited their purposes.

LOVE IT!
Definitely. Its the only thread I'm spending any time in these days because I have a lot happening and just don't have the time to stick around in threads unless I am really enjoying being there.

but I wanna lick my ice queen's pointy ears.
Who doesn't ;). I'd love to thaw out her icy bits with more than my tongue...
I'm going to be very disappointed is the elves are a bunch of loony psychopaths :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Definitely. Its the only thread I'm spending any time in these days because I have a lot happening and just don't have the time to stick around in threads unless I am really enjoying being there.
Yeah since I played this game I enjoy this thread as well. It seems to be one of the more civil ones ive seen when it comes to different opinions or interpretations

Oct 10, 2022
I'm going to be very disappointed is the elves are a bunch of loony psychopaths :ROFLMAO:
I'd be disappointed if they are not, I've always been a sucker for loony psychopaths. ;)

Don't under estimate the power of family. I wouldn't be surprised to find out the parents were influencing the MC to stay with her. It suited their purposes.
I also thought that actually, I believe they groomed both of them for their respective roles. Like MC's parents, mom was an assassin and MC's father is the leader. So they might wanted same for MC&Kaija too. I even thought MC's father knew about MC's powers, that was the reason he wanted to keep him away. Though, last episode shake this idea's ground because he was as surprised as others. :unsure:

Nothing justifies what they did though, utter bastards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes