VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who doesn't ;). I'd love to thaw out her icy bits with more than my tongue..
Ohh you bad man....don't get frostbite in the process :ROFLMAO:
I'm going to be very disappointed is the elves are a bunch of loony psychopaths
I'd be disappointed if they are not, I've always been a sucker for loony psychopaths.
Well..you know what they say about crazy....:sneaky:
so, I played 1st chapter, and for now it's quite boring
I hope it will be better in next chapters
Maybe keep opinions to yourself until you've actually...you know...gone through the current content, then you're better placed to actually something interesting/constructive? Just a thought...

Oct 10, 2022
Well..you know what they say about crazy....:sneaky:
Find them and shag them, right? ;)

That is the right mindset! my friend if in doubt a bit of anal sex :devilish: ....and everyone happy ! Defenestrator does something similar to Kaija...already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because of the security reasons, I can neither confirm nor deny those allegations.

She must be a screamer though. :devilish:

He's fucked up, yes. But he's not fuckin anyone. :ROFLMAO:
You hurt the feelings of Anissa, you know that right? :LOL:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Hey where are the usual suspects, we weren't talking shit about Kaija like a whole day.

Not much to be said honestly.
At this point I am much more interested in few things:

1. How will Fiona start getting involved in this whole story?
Will she get interested after hearing MCs story?
Will someone from her family be involved in trying to kidnap MC (it wasn't Templars or Elves, so 3rd party)?
True, it could be corrupted Templars...sorry, meant to say EVEN MORE corrupted Templars, but that might be bit too much evil for one organization.

2. Who will try killing Elea?
My MC, recognizing a true love blossoming, encouraged the best girl to explore more about Neverwhere.
Obviously, that will put her in someone's crosshair. Who will it be? Templars? As if I need more reasons to hate them.
Elves? Doubt they'd enter human world for something so insignificant.
No matter who it is, our brave MC will storm any danger to protect the fair maiden.

Both need to get involved with major story in some way.
Elea is exploring everything anyway, so she's halfway there.
Fiona is bigger mystery. Easier to include, considering her background, there are ton of options, but what will be trigger.

And obviously, how do Demons play into all that?

P.S. By not much to be said, I mean for now. Obviously I'll go back to hating her after next chapter comes out. As is tradition.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I know right I had a boring morning almost no notifications to read or respond to. I had to actually play a AVN instead of waiting to wake up lol
Ohh what a hard life you got, really we all apreciate your Sacrifice.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022

1. How will Fiona start getting involved in this whole story?
Will she get interested after hearing MCs story?
Will someone from her family be involved in trying to kidnap MC (it wasn't Templars or Elves, so 3rd party)?
True, it could be corrupted Templars...sorry, meant to say EVEN MORE corrupted Templars, but that might be bit too much evil for one organization.
What do you mean? She is already interest in MC if you play her path, even trying to protect(I assume so) while MC was meeting elves. I don't think her family are anyway involved with kidnapping but there is much to learn about her family.

Is that even possible to be more corrupt when you are a Templar? I thought they were epitome of corruption.

2. Who will try killing Elea?
My MC, recognizing a true love blossoming, encouraged the best girl to explore more about Neverwhere.
Obviously, that will put her in someone's crosshair. Who will it be? Templars? As if I need more reasons to hate them.
Elves? Doubt they'd enter human world for something so insignificant.
No matter who it is, our brave MC will storm any danger to protect the fair maiden.
Linnae mentioned rich and deranged people who benefits from Neverwhere are actively hunting people who somehow dig a little deeper than they should have. So maybe them. Also Templars are okay with these murders because it serves them, even though they are claiming they are shielding humans from dangers of Neverwhere. I suppose it makes it okay if it serves their purpose, after all Kaija makes very lengthy speech about how righteous, how noble are they. I won't be even surprised Templars are actively hunting them using the purge at 14th century. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I personally suspect Fiona's family is a 3rd faction we haven't seen yet and probably even more corrupt then the Templars which is funny to even think about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . That or an ex Templar that got kicked out or left but had enough money and power to keep doing corrupt things.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes