VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I probably make the most post on this threat. Awesome game, awesome story, perfect characters loved all of them even Kaija. :LOL:
100% agree.
I don't love Kaija or the mother though, but they serve a purpose, and I find them interesting enough to want to know what happens with them. Not every character needs to be likeable, just interesting. I'm so looking forward to how the elves play out.

That is one of the things I really love about this VN, I find ALL the characters so far interesting and I'm excited to see where the story goes and what happens with them. Not a lot of VNs I can say I'm interested in what happens to all the characters, just a handful.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
100% agree.
I don't love Kaija or the mother though, but they serve a purpose, and I find them interesting enough to want to know what happens with them. Not every character needs to be likeable, just interesting. I'm so looking forward to how the elves play out.

That is one of the things I really love about this VN, I find ALL the characters so far interesting and I'm excited to see where the story goes and what happens with them. Not a lot of VNs I can say I'm interested in what happens to all the characters, just a handful.
I don't even know what character I'm more interested in from a character development pov. I want to say Elea for some reason I don't even know why as from what we know about the characters so far. Fiona's family does seem the most interesting at a quick glance to me but I just want to know more about Elea for w/e reason..

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't even know what character I'm more interested in from a character development pov. I want to say Elea for some reason I don't even know why as from what we know about the characters so far. Fiona's family does seem the most interesting at a quick glance to me but I just want to know more about Elea for w/e reason..
Cos Elea the best :love:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Elea is my favourite LI so I find her very interesting. I think there is a bit of a mystery behind her. I think there is more to her then what we know. Fiona's story will interesting as will Medb and the elves. Exciting stuff.

I want to tell Coelag to hurry up but at the same time don't rush and keep the quality going :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes