VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Something I noticed about the way points work with regard to Kaija:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not really a big deal, just something I realized when I was replying recently.
Heh..you must be new here, or didn;t bother reading any of the last 10 pages or so. ;)
I've been thinking how would MC gonna go to elves side since the next episode he will be there.
Yeah I'm guessing we will get an official invite after some higher up Elven discussions about us.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, we talked about it. But, well, I don't know,... my feelings saying me Ceolag will show us in future parts of the story Kaija isn't Vulvamort. I'm a sucker for second chances in life. Can't help it.
We're gonna have to have a seriouus talk Trem....serious...over coffee....as I always drink coffee when having serious talks. Everyone knows that!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'll just have to romance her myself then.
I'm sorry Joshy but You can't have Kaija all to yourself you have share with me as im also simping for her.
I'll show you I can simp 2 simping in 3...2...1...

After she comes home after a long day of working for the Templars, I just want to draw her a nice warm bath and sit beside her. As she takes said bath and give her some head pats while holding her hand with my other free hand. After awhile id leave to cook her favorite meal and after dinner we would cuddle up together on the couch. We would kiss for awhile but eventually we would stop kissing just to cuddle and she would be so comfortable she would fall asleep in my arms. Then I would carry her to the bedroom tuck her in bed give her a kiss on the forehead, get in bed besides her cuddle up and go to sleep.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm sorry Joshy but You can't have Kaija all to yourself you have share with me as im also simping for her.
I'll show you I can simp 2 simping in 3...2...1...

After she comes home after a long day of working for the Templars, I just want to draw her a nice warm bath and sit beside her. As she takes said bath and give her some head pats while holding her hand with my other free hand. After awhile id leave to cook her favorite meal and after dinner we would cuddle up together on the couch. We would kiss for awhile but eventually we would stop kissing just to cuddle and she would be so comfortable she would fall asleep in my arms. Then I would carry her to the bedroom tuck her in bed give her a kiss on the forehead, get in bed besides her cuddle up and go to sleep.
uncomfortable-dark-helmet.gif

Jeesh...the three of ya get a damn room :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Heh..you must be new here, or didn;t bother reading any of the last 10 pages or so. ;)
To be clear, I'm not arguing for or against Kaija as a character, or whether or not her behavior is defensible. Rather, I was just noticing how making certain choices could break story continuity in a seemingly unintended way.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
We're gonna have to have a seriouus talk Trem....serious...over coffee....as I always drink coffee when having serious talks. Everyone knows that!
It's not serious when it's with coffee. It have to be tea or beer. When and where?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Good thing is that I have my fireproof Undies on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hmm...interesting, I thought you'd have gone for Medb's Ice Undies of Unwavering Incineration /Stats: +3000 Fire resistence with the addede bonusof keeping important bits cool.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes