VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Take care of yourself Grumpy.
Take care and I hope "Kirily" treats you good take care GOA !
Thanks we'll be fine, Cat3 will cause some damage, but it shouldn't be too bad. I might disappear for a while depending on how much damage the power grid suffers and how much clean up is needed. I love living in the tropics, but it has its draw backs unfortunately.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
No need to worry about him. Dude survived Australia long enough, small wind won't do shit to him. Right, grumpy? ;)
I'll be fine. I can't remember how many Cat 4 and Cat5 cyclones I have been through, so a cat 3 is more a pain in the ass than anything else. I'm more concerned about how long we will be without power.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'll be fine. I can't remember how many Cat 4 and Cat5 cyclones I have been through, so a cat 3 is more a pain in the ass than anything else. I'm more concerned about how long we will be without power.
How are things going over there in Nevertralia GoA? Starting to think Kaija might be holding you hostage or some shit...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
How are things going over there in Nevertralia GoA? Starting to think Kaija might be holding you hostage or some shit...
Thanks for thinking of me. We just got power back. The damn thing came straight over the top of us. We lost a pet cat, a few trees and some minor damage. So we are in clean up mode at the moment. I'm just taking a break and cooling down now that the power is on. Then time to get back to cleaning up the mess. The heat and humidity is killing my poor old body but things need to be done.

No sign of Kaija unfortunately but Elea and Medb are welcome to drop by :sneaky: :sneaky:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks for thinking of me. We just got power back. The damn thing came straight over the top of us. We lost a pet cat, a few trees and some minor damage. So we are in clean up mode at the moment. I'm just taking a break and cooling down now that the power is on. Then time to get back to cleaning up the mess. The heat and humidity is killing my poor old body but things need to be done.

No sign of Kaija unfortunately but Elea and Medb are welcome to drop by :sneaky: :sneaky:
That sounds plenty bad, but I'm glad you made it through without anything worse happening.

Sadly, Medb doesn't strike me as the type to volunteer in a disaster zone and it's a long drive for Elea, so you might be on your own.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That sounds plenty bad, but I'm glad you made it through without anything worse happening.

Sadly, Medb doesn't strike me as the type to volunteer in a disaster zone and it's a long drive for Elea, so you might be on your own.
Medb would be for cooling purposes lol and Elea for some TLC tonight. I dream. The best I can hope for is an aircon and listening to my wife groan at me about being too tired and hot :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Gld you're safe and sound GoA...as a cat lover myself, sorry to hear this news, mine sends her warmest cuddles your way.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Oct 10, 2022
Gld you're safe and sound GoA...as a cat lover myself, sorry to hear this news, mine sends her warmest cuddles your way.
Hey, thanks for the notification I've noticed I was not here for a while, so....

Fuck Kaija!

Have a nice day. ;)

Edit: Just read the post, not the best one to choose. Sorry.
And I am also glad you are safe and sound GoA, sorry about your cat too.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes