VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All this Kaija bashing hurts my soul.

Don't you guys see how special she is?
It's like she is secretly an angel who was sent here to make me happy.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Now I know why they call you Grumpy.

I think you need some Kaija in your life bro.
She can make anything better.

She has healing properties.
I was going for impact :LOL:.
As I have said Kaija is a good friend to the MC, and a very loyal Templar. I just don't see her as a trustworthy LI for my character on any path.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was going for impact :LOL:.
As I have said Kaija is a good friend to the MC, and a very loyal Templar. I just don't see her as a trustworthy LI for my character on any path.
I'll just have to romance her myself then.

Don't worry Grumpy I will treat her like a queen & worship her sexy body.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You are welcome to her. I'm happy to settle for Elea, Fiona, and Medb. :ROFLMAO:
Although, I still dream of Ceolag allowing us to romance the gorgeous blonde boss babe.... :love::love::love::love:
I forgot her name, but I like that bounty hunter type babe we saw when we went to neverwhere.
She was hot.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I see. I think she's misunderstood. I like Fiona more, but Kaija is my second save at the moment. Future will tell if I'm wrong. But right now I say Kaija isn't a bad girl. She made mistakes. So what? So did I very often in my life. Everyone did. It's not like she had a sidegig with MC's dad.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I see. I think she's misunderstood. I like Fiona more, but Kaija is my second save at the moment. Future will tell if I'm wrong. But right now I say Kaija isn't a bad girl. She made mistakes. So what? So did I very often in my life. Everyone did. It's not like she had a sidegig MC's dad.
We think so much alike at times.
I agree she isn't a bad person she just made a mistake.

I have already forgiven her and now I'm just waiting for more cuddles & kisses from my sweetheart.

Reactions: Tremonia
Oct 10, 2022
I've been thinking how would MC gonna go to elves side since the next episode he will be there. Then I've noticed whenever MC did something extraordinary they told him humans can't do that or very rare among humans etc. then Kaija said Medb should have seen through illusion spell easily then when Mab looked into MC's eyes, he showed the same ability as Mab. I think MC has elven ancestry in him. Also I think his ancestry is probably the beginning to of the fight between elves and humans. Maybe an elven woman loved a human and they ran away together, or maybe humans kidnapped an elf or something in that regards.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
We think so much alike at times.
I agree she isn't a bad person she just made a mistake.

I have already forgiven her and now I'm just waiting for more cuddles & kisses from my sweetheart.
You're young living in the now. Older people like me look and assess future risk. Kaija is a future risk, it may be ten years down the road, but the risk is there.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I've been thinking how would MC gonna go to elves side since the next episode he will be there. Then I've noticed whenever MC did something extraordinary they told him humans can't do that or very rare among humans etc. then Kaija said Medb should have seen through illusion spell easily then when Mab looked into MC's eyes, he showed the same ability as Mab. I think MC has elven ancestry in him. Also I think his ancestry is probably the beginning to of the fight between elves and humans. Maybe an elven woman loved a human and they ran away together, or maybe humans kidnapped an elf or something in that regards.
Since Medb is an LI, she has to be around as much as the other LIs. So I'm more inclined to think the MC might be forging a Human-Elven alliance against the demons and their masters. Otherwise it is hard for the MC to romance Medb as an LI.

Oct 10, 2022
I see. I think she's misunderstood. I like Fiona more, but Kaija is my second save at the moment. Future will tell if I'm wrong. But right now I say Kaija isn't a bad girl. She made mistakes. So what? So did I very often in my life. Everyone did. It's not like she had a sidegig with MC's dad.
Come on Trem we've talked about this. Kaija bad. ;):LOL:

I forgot her name, but I like that bounty hunter type babe we saw when we went to neverwhere.
She was hot.
Nightingale, she was an interesting character. Also she has a promise to MC if he became good at swordfighting, she'd bed him. I think it is pretty good incentive. :giggle:

You are welcome to her. I'm happy to settle for Elea, Fiona, and Medb. :ROFLMAO:
Isn't it a little bit too greedy? ;)

She is special alright, I'll treat her according to how special she is. :devilish:

Although, I still dream of Ceolag allowing us to romance the gorgeous blonde boss babe.... :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Come on Tremonia we've talked about this. Kaija bad. ;):LOL:

Nightingale, she was an interesting character. Also she has a promise to MC if he became good at swordfighting, she'd bed him. I think it is pretty good incentive. :giggle:

Isn't it a little bit too greedy. ;)

She is special alright, I'll treat her according to how special she is. :devilish:

Nightingale is such a sexy name.

But no matter she will not tempt me from my sweetheart.

Oct 10, 2022
Since Medb is an LI, she has to be around as much as the other LIs. So I'm more inclined to think the MC might be forging a Human-Elven alliance against the demons and their masters. Otherwise it is hard for the MC to romance Medb as an LI.
I am not too sceptical about that. When MC crossed the other side, most likely Medb will be her guide in there. She already took interest in him, good or bad depending on her points when he saved her life.
I was also thinking they'd send MC as an ambassador or something to forge some relation between humans and elves but I kinda scratched that idea. First of all, MC is not a Templar even though his father is the grand master, there is no way they'd leave the task so big to MC. His father and his mother would not risk MC's well-being after everything happened. I don't see that Elves would be open to negotiations either. Also I don't think MC would accept such a task, he only wanted to save his father and nothing more with Templars.
Either elves gonna kidnap him in some way or he will go there his own volition. For the first one, I don't think elves will try such a thing. It's too risky for them, most likely they will have to try in real world because there is no way they'd let MC be in Neverwhere anytime soon. So one reason left for MC to go elven side, he should be curious about something. I think it will be related to his skills. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes