VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I play every game monogamously including that one.
I avoid harems or multiple girls whenever I get the choice.
This surprises me, I would think you'd want to share that huge heart of yours with as many girls as possible.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
DOWN WITH KAI...

Ok I'll stop :ROFLMAO:...for now....:sneaky:

I also do have a Kaija love path...one I like seeing all content a dev produces even if it doesn't really interest me and two, surprising how much little bits of information and lore you can obtain by seeing all the different routes. Gives you amuch better understanding of the story and enables you to argue and debate more efficiently when you have all the information to hand.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Morning Guy's ! I think that there will be a clean path, by the way neither Kaija nor Medb hate the other race.
I'm really curious, about Fionas, Eleas backstory!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
DOWN WITH KAI...

Ok I'll stop :ROFLMAO:...for now....:sneaky:

I also do have a Kaija love path...one I like seeing all content a dev produces even if it doesn't really interest me and two, surprising how much little bits of information and lore you can obtain by seeing all the different routes. Gives you amuch better understanding of the story and enables you to argue and debate more efficiently when you have all the information to hand.
Agreed. I try and follow all paths on games I love. This is one. I'm a fussy bugger. I like a lot of games but only a handful I love and get attached too, then I just want to explore every path and speculate on, etc.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Agreed. I try and follow all paths on games I love. This is one. I'm a fussy bugger. I like a lot of games but only a handful I love and get attached too, then I just want to explore every path and speculate on, etc.
Yeah a particular LI has to be truly attrocious (imo) for me not to at least try their path once (regardless if solo LI's/Harem). it's rare but does happen.

As much as I dislike Kaija for what has happened, regardless of her path, I feel you'll miss a lot of useful key information if you're 'not talking to her' anymore.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It does not work in my benefit so I'd refrain to give ideas to Ceolag. ;) But I think Fiona and her past tied to Elves and she does not like Elves. So, I feel like backstabbing Kaija in the future in favour of Elves will have huge negative effects on Fiona. If I am right and if we have an option to betray MC's family, Kaija and Templars that would lock us on Medb path and cannot pursue Fiona or any other LI other than Medb.

Why do I think that? On my last play through, I went for Fiona and Kaija love path to see if there is anything changed. I did not see any particular change but I felt like even after MC talked about what happened to him, Fiona was sympathetic towards Kaija and Templars. There is nothing I can pinpoint tbh and it's just a gut feeling but still thinking about being nice to Kaija so I can pursue Fiona makes my skin crawl. :unsure:

Please, don't get any ideas from this Ceolag.
I'm thinkin it's more like Fiona is part of a third option. An independent one. Hopefully.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah a particular LI has to be truly attrocious (imo) for me not to at least try their path once (regardless if solo LI's/Harem). it's rare but does happen.
Same tho there are some LI that im just not interested in them even if they are a good character. only very rarely ill cave and try those paths usually they have to be super popular and I have to see what the big deal is or something.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Same tho there are some LI that im just not interested in them even if they are a good character. only very rarely ill cave and try those paths usually they have to be super popular and I have to see what the big deal is or something.
I get it, some characters you just don't click with. It happens. Its not always the antagonist though, sometimes antagonists make the most interesting characters.

In the case of Kaija, she looks a lot like a cousin I care for a lot. We are great friends, in fact she was once my wing woman on occasion. Its never been romantic so seeing Kaija in intimate moments is just eewww. Poor Kaija, she just can't win.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Been thinking about this on and off for awhile . I already suspect Fiona isnt a pure human nor a elf maybe half elf without the pointy ears from the first time I played. But I recalled that succubus in the alley today. Do we know much about the demons yet , I cant recall. But im kind of wondering now if it's possible she could be 1/2 demon even if she doesnt know it. I know this very unliekly and far fetched and her being related to elfs probably would make for a better storyline or just make more sense. It's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile . Cause I sorta of think her being a elf or related to the elfs elf would be too easy or feel too obvious perhaps and it's another race entirely one we havent seen yet. So only one that comes to mind to me the demons despite it being a stretch and probably making little to no sense at all.

Tho perhaps this just means I need to replay the game cause I feel like I might of missed something obvious if im second guessing if Fiona is a human

Oct 10, 2022
Been thinking about this on and off for awhile . I already suspect Fiona isnt a pure human nor a elf maybe half elf without the pointy ears from the first time I played. But I recalled that succubus in the alley today. Do we know much about the demons yet , I cant recall. But im kind of wondering now if it's possible she could be 1/2 demon even if she doesnt know it. I know this very unliekly and far fetched and her being related to elfs probably would make for a better storyline or just make more sense. It's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile . Cause I sorta of think her being a elf or related to the elfs elf would be too easy or feel too obvious perhaps and it's another race entirely one we havent seen yet. So only one that comes to mind to me the demons despite it being a stretch and probably making little to no sense at all.

Tho perhaps this just means I need to replay the game cause I feel like I might of missed something obvious if im second guessing if Fiona is a human
I thought she and her family Though, being half-demon sounds interesting. We don't know much about them yet. :unsure:

Reactions: Vleder
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes