VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Been thinking about this on and off for awhile . I already suspect Fiona isnt a pure human nor a elf maybe half elf without the pointy ears from the first time I played. But I recalled that succubus in the alley today. Do we know much about the demons yet , I cant recall. But im kind of wondering now if it's possible she could be 1/2 demon even if she doesnt know it. I know this very unliekly and far fetched and her being related to elfs probably would make for a better storyline or just make more sense. It's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile . Cause I sorta of think her being a elf or related to the elfs elf would be too easy or feel too obvious perhaps and it's another race entirely one we havent seen yet. So only one that comes to mind to me the demons despite it being a stretch and probably making little to no sense at all.

Tho perhaps this just means I need to replay the game cause I feel like I might of missed something obvious if im second guessing if Fiona is a human
I thought she may have been human/Fey. It's only a guess. She could be part demon.

Oct 10, 2022
I am not that good at mythology but,
Aos Si or Aes Sidhe in old form, is a mythological race. They are royal descendant. When they first came to Ireland they fought against a race that already occupies Ireland. That race was demonic nature and they banish them and occupy the Ireland themselves then humans came and fought against Aes Sidhe, humans won and forced Aes Sidhe to hide. When they forced to hiding they became more malevolent. Then, when Christianity first arrived on Ireland, they wanted to erase their history.
They are known for their otherworldly haunting beauty, prowess and skill with almost anything, iirc they are talking to animals or can communicate with them, also either immortal or immortal like lifespan. They also can shapeshift iirc.
A few key point of them, its been told transitional state of the humans are most interesting to them. Pregnant women, newborn baby, puberty etc. They are also mainly rural folk they dwell in forests, hills etc.

I think many fits to Fiona and what she told about her family, so I always assumed this. :unsure:

Take these with grain of salt though, it's been long I've read about them. First I saw Fiona and read her story, I immediately thought this but I may have misremember some part or mix with some other mythological elements.

Also, iirc banshees are part of Aes Sidhe so as Leprechaun. :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Been thinking about this on and off for awhile . I already suspect Fiona isnt a pure human nor a elf maybe half elf without the pointy ears from the first time I played. But I recalled that succubus in the alley today. Do we know much about the demons yet , I cant recall. But im kind of wondering now if it's possible she could be 1/2 demon even if she doesnt know it. I know this very unliekly and far fetched and her being related to elfs probably would make for a better storyline or just make more sense. It's just been something that's been on my mind for awhile . Cause I sorta of think her being a elf or related to the elfs elf would be too easy or feel too obvious perhaps and it's another race entirely one we havent seen yet. So only one that comes to mind to me the demons despite it being a stretch and probably making little to no sense at all.

Tho perhaps this just means I need to replay the game cause I feel like I might of missed something obvious if im second guessing if Fiona is a human
Definitely more to her than meets the eye, that much is obvious. Not only is she aware of Neverwhere, but also has access to it....

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I also agree that there's more to Fiona... I know nothing abouth "Irish" mythology or the surrounding countries or regions for that matter, but I'm also curious about Órla. Surely you all don't think she's just a dog!?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I also agree that there's more to Fiona... I know nothing abouth "Irish" mythology or the surrounding countries or regions for that matter, but I'm also curious about Órla. Surely you all don't think she's just a dog!?
Not at all, she is some type of familiar/bodyguard shapeshifter. I expect to see her change in to a humanoid shape at some stage.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

We suspect that Fiona is Or like Defen said Aos si
Ohh Defenestrator.for.traitor ; I will thouroghly :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Fiona is definitely hiding something.
Why is every girl but Kaija being so secretive?

This is partly why Kaija is so awesome.
She never hides things from us.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get the feeling if Kaija and I lived together.
She would want to buy those annoying throw pillows that women love so much.

Every time we go shopping, she would probably want to get stuff for the house.
Even if what we have is perfectly fine.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

So she can smother you with them in your sleep?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Joshy92

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023

Too bad she'll never be home, always away on Templar business.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
We suspect that Fiona is Or like Defen said Aos si
Ohh Defenestrator.for.traitor ; I will thouroghly :devilish: :devilish:
The more I think about the Tuatha De Danan the more sense it makes. The Fey could always be apart of the Tuath De anyway (I find the Fey interesting so sue me :p). So we might get the best of both worlds from Ceolag.

A better question might be which version of the Tuath De would Ceolag use? Deities, Immortals, Fallen Angels or pre-Christian humans or all of the above?

My angel would never do that bro.

Also, I have another romantic idea.
What if I write Kaija a love letter detailing all the ways I love her?
I could give it to her on Valentine's Day when I ask her to marry me.
You got 11 months to write Joshy. I look forward to the completed letter eagerly.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The more I think about the Tuatha De Danan the more sense it makes. The Fey could always be apart of the Tuath De anyway (I find the Fey interesting so sue me :p). So we might get the best of both worlds from Ceolag.

A better question might be which version of the Tuath De would Ceolag use? Deities, Immortals, Fallen Angels or pre-Christian humans or all of the above?

You got 11 months to write Joshy. I look forward to the completed letter eagerly.
I don't need eleven months bro.

Kaija my sweetheart you complete me.

I feel like I was just existing until I met you. Now I feel like a superhero and it's all because of you.
You make me want to be a better man. And you give me the strength to fight for what I believe in.

Every day with you is like paradise. I don't have much money or nice things.
But I will lovingly give you my heart and my soul.

Not a day goes by where I don't imagine raising a family with you and living happily ever after.
I love you now and forever my sweetheart.

So, there you go mate. that's my love letter to Kaija.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes