Sayo.

If we are going for non LI list, I'd say,
  1. Helena, obviously
  2. Mab, she has that aura
  3. Jessica, she is a little cutey
  4. Linnae, looks like she could take it
Can't remember any other.
1. With you...
2. Hell yes....I bet she gives GREAT helmet!
3. Of course...she should be number 1 but...alas...
4. Dafuq dude?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Me too man, me too. Though, Ceolag won't give in especially after he knows I want this.
She is both cute and sexy, rare combination if you ask me.
Dammit, can we use blackmail? Bribery? Marry an ugly relative? Must be something.

Sayo.

1. Helena, obviously
My four:
1. Helena
2. Helena
3. Helena
4. Helena

A well rounded list of non-LI's if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceolag
Oct 10, 2022
Another one to put on the list. Lopez(?), Vargas(?), whatever her name is.
A description would work.

Dammit, can we use blackmail? Bribery? Marry an ugly relative? Must be something.

My four:
1. Helena
2. Helena
3. Helena
4. Helena

A well rounded list of non-LI's if you ask me.
A well thought list, what can I say.

I don't know, maybe we should try? ;)

1. With you...
2. Hell yes....I bet she gives GREAT helmet!
3. Of course...she should be number 1 but...alas...
4. Dafuq dude?
  1. What do you mean by with you? :LOL: I did not know you felt that close to me. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
  2. The bestest I am sure
  3. List is arbitrary, though Helena is fixed on top.
  4. Sorry, not sorry. I have a thing for woman who wields weapons, which is says a lot about the ex-bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sayo.

1. Helena, obviously
1. Fully agree
2. Interesting at least. Curious, that aura you're speaking of...is that the same aura Vidal our pervert king likes in his girls ? You know the whole ''i like it when she steps on me and treats me like garbage'' thing.
3. I like her...but i she can be so fricking annoying, just why couldn't we give her a good Gibbs slap last ep...
4. True, also the only likeable templar so far

Oct 10, 2022
The other woman on the council.
Garcia, Mary Garcia. I am not sure I'd put her on my list though. I'd put Kate as my fifth, now to think about it. Oh I forgot Anissa too. Maviarab gonna kill me.

1. Fully agree
2. Interesting at least. Curious, that aura you're speaking of...is that the same aura Vidal our pervert king likes in his girls ? You know the whole ''i like it when she steps on me and treats me like garbage'' thing.
3. I like her...but i she can be so fricking annoying, just why couldn't we give her a good Gibbs slap last ep...
4. True, also the only likeable templar so far
Nah, I am not into femdom stuff. I can't exactly say what is it tbh.
I don't see that as annoying but people's opinions vary of course.
I won't go as far likeable templar but pardon my crudness, she seems like a possible good fuck.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only side girl I can even recall is the one you ruin into when that succubus tries to kill you, as well as the bartender otherwise I cant recall a single side girl I like

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Of course you like the one in the scene with the succubus. Big boobs and blonde. :ROFLMAO: As for the bartender, she's cute and funny.
well to be fair those are the only 2 I can remember that aren't main girls. Not really enough to make a list or anything of who is my favorite

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Cali? No thanks last place I want to go is the US. No offence to my US friends. There are other places I'd prefer to go visit. If I did go to the US it would be Cali, those people be crazy there!
lol I don't think anyone in the US wants to willingly go to Cali anymore. I used to like it when I was younger but that cause I was young, sometimes I want to get out of Vegas too kind of wish I was in a small little down at times. I miss being able to actually see the stars at night like how it used to be when I grew up lol.

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes