VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
lol I don't think anyone in the US wants to willingly go to Cali anymore. I used to like it when I was younger but that cause I was young, sometimes I want to get out of Vegas too kind of wish I was in a small little down at times. I miss being able to actually see the stars at night like how it used to be when I grew up lol.
I grew up in the country so I prefer to live in small towns. I enjoy the peace and quiet. Currently I live in a city of 250,000 which drive me nuts, but I have to be here close to the hospital for medical reasons. Our hospital is the only real hospital in 1500km So its here or Brisbane and live with a couple of million people, no thanks.

No shit. I feel like an alien here. :ROFLMAO:
I want to visit not live ;) I wouldn't live there in a fit. Way too many crazy people.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I grew up in the country so I prefer to live in small towns. I enjoy the peace and quiet. Currently I live in a city of 250,000 which drive me nuts, but I have to be here close to the hospital for medical reasons. Our hospital is the only real hospital in 1500km So its here or Brisbane and live with a couple of million people, no thanks.

I want to visit not live ;) I wouldn't live there in a fit. Way too many crazy people.
Yeah. The women would love the accent, but just be prepared for a lot of hotties with extras.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes