VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A better question would be....given what we know exists in this world....and what factions we already have/know if...

If there is a mystery faction/race/whatever pulling strings to antoginise the elves against the Templars...who or what might they be?
Fomorians ? / Humans ? / Rouge Elfes ? / Druids ?
On the Fiona path, she tells MC that she doesn't share the point of view of her Family and that she choose to live a life on her own, Orlá is how it seems a power animal or a shapeshifter, her guardian so to speak.
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reading this It could be that Fionas Family is Implied, as for Elea, I have the Feeling she could be a Druid or her Ancestors are, but that is my hunch.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't need eleven months bro.

Kaija my sweetheart you complete me.

I feel like I was just existing until I met you. Now I feel like a superhero and it's all because of you.
You make me want to be a better man. And you give me the strength to fight for what I believe in.

Every day with you is like paradise. I don't have much money or nice things.
But I will lovingly give you my heart and my soul.

Not a day goes by where I don't imagine raising a family with you and living happily ever after.
I love you now and forever my sweetheart.

So, there you go mate. that's my love letter to Kaija.
Beautiful Joshy, brought a tear to my eye.

Maybe change the last line to:
I love you now and forever my sweetheart, you backstabbing, deceitful bitch.

There that rounds it off much better. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I need some sleep.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A better question would be....given what we know exists in this world....and what factions we already have/know if...

If there is a mystery faction/race/whatever pulling strings to antoginise the elves against the Templars...who or what might they be?
Good questions. I was focused on Fiona specifically. I look forward to her back story coming out.

Fomorians ? / Humans ? / Rouge Elfes ? / Druids ?
On the Fiona path, she tells MC that she doesn't share the point of view of her Family and that she choose to live a life on her own, Orlá is how it seems a power animal or a shapeshifter, her guardian so to speak.
I think Orla will be a shapeshifter, she is definitely not "just" a dog.

Oct 10, 2022
Fiona is definitely hiding something.
Why is every girl but Kaija being so secretive?

This is partly why Kaija is so awesome.
She never hides things from us.

The more I think about the Tuatha De Danan the more sense it makes. The Fey could always be apart of the Tuath De anyway (I find the Fey interesting so sue me :p). So we might get the best of both worlds from Ceolag.

A better question might be which version of the Tuath De would Ceolag use? Deities, Immortals, Fallen Angels or pre-Christian humans or all of the above?
Nice ones makes sense in that sense. Once immortals, exiled from their own lands, interbreed with local races demons, humans, elves etc. lost their immortality but still lives expectantly long time. Holding grudge against demons, elves, humans.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
[...] as for Elea, I have the Feeling she could be a Druid or her Ancestors are, but that is my hunch.
I really hope you're right. I have a soft spot for druids since Jaheira in BG2. With Elea being my favorite LI, that would be something... A techie-druid! For some reason I just remenbered the techno-mages from Babylon V. :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really hope you're right. I have a soft spot for druids since Jaheira in BG2. With Elea being my favorite LI, that would be something... A techie-druid! For some reason I just remenbered the techno-mages from Babylon V. :unsure:
Elea is da best girl...period. I was gonna say you have great taste...but you misnamed Viconia btw...just a heads up ;)

• Love

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I can't picture a druid driving the General Lee... :sneaky:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Elea is da best girl...period. I was gonna say you have great taste...but you misnamed Viconia btw...just a heads up ;)
What? We finally disagree? Elea, Lois, Dominique, all examples of great taste! But Viconia? I'll give you she had superb punch lines (like asking Aerie if her wings found her as pathetic as she did and flew away in shame) but I just couldn't endure all that bitchiness...

I can't picture a druid driving the General Lee...
Well, ancient druids charged in eagles. Modern druids ride the charger! It's perfectly natural... ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What? We finally disagree? Elea, Lois, Dominique, all examples of great taste! But Viconia? I'll give you she had superb punch lines (like asking Aerie if her wings found her as pathetic as she did and flew away in shame) but I just couldn't endure all that bitchiness...
You have to get on her love path...becomes very different character...somewhat....a little....well better towards you at least....she a darling :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, my guess about Eleas background, She was raised by her father, her mother left...for what reasons how ever is a 50% chance that she was from some other race faction.
She is "magically" drawn by ancient myths and cultures specially the Norsk, Her father not only despised it he was plain against, (my thought why would a supportive , protective and caring father out of a sudden, be so against something what is relatively harmless?)
Druids were seen as the keeper of magic and wisdom in the celtic culture. What else is there, and Elea has a deep rooted knowledge of Arms, Symbols, and "Hermetic societys" We shall see I just hope that chapter 5 throws more light into it.

Reactions: Vleder
Oct 10, 2022
Well, my guess about Eleas background, She was raised by her father, her mother left...for what reasons how ever is a 50% chance that she was from some other race faction.
She is "magically" drawn by ancient myths and cultures specially the Norsk, Her father not only despised it he was plain against, (my thought why would a supportive , protective and caring father out of a sudden, be so against something what is relatively harmless?)
Druids were seen as the keeper of magic and wisdom in the celtic culture. What else is there, and Elea has a deep rooted knowledge of Arms, Symbols, and "Hermetic societys" We shall see I just hope that chapter 5 throws more light into it.
Her mother is Freyja, that would explain her heavenly beauty. :giggle:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Helena! She wanted MC to herself. She is behind all of this. :LOL:
I vote for Helena to be an LI. How come my bosses never looked like her or were as fun.

There is definitely more to Elea. I don't think she is hiding any great secret, but I have suspected for a while there is more too her, perhaps a hidden heritage which could be druid related or her father was a lorekeeper or something. I'm happy to be surprised. I'd like to find out personally EVERY little secret Elea has...

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes