VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh man, I am way too tired and old for this shit :ROFLMAO:
Go to bed Joshy its past your bed time.
Just you wait bro.
Kaija's sex scene will blow everyone away.
I bet it's going to be really passionate.

Her first sex scene *pfft

My MC nailed her to the fucking wall, what the fuck are you talking about? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Well, her first sex scene after they reconnect.
It's going to be so special.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Yeah, good luck with that. There is no way you can find people crazy enough to attempt that.

You are right Joshy she does not deserve the time we spent on her.

Here let's talk about this one,
View attachment 3396984
I'll be serious for a moment bro.
All the LI in this game are so hot. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Oct 10, 2022
I'll be serious for a moment bro.
All the LI in this game are so hot. You can't go wrong with any of them.
Yeah, even non-LIs are hot. Can't say whether we can go wrong with any of them before we see the end but I think all the paths are interesting enough to see.

Btw, I was not joking about this. Who is she? Does MC really know of her? Is she Fiona in disguise? Or just a passerby I am overthinking about?

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, even non-LIs are hot. Can't say whether we can go wrong with any of them before we see the end but I think all the paths are interesting enough to see.

Btw, I was not joking about this. Who is she? Does MC really know of her? Is she Fiona in disguise? Or just a passerby I am overthinking about?
I have no clue lol
Its been a while since I played. I do remember that scene but I can't remember if anything was mentioned about her.

Oct 10, 2022
I kinda thought she might be Nightingale...
But I have nothing to which I can point in support of that.
I don't see it happening tbh, why would she be there? If it was before truce I'd have said, maybe she was hunting MC or maybe both siblings.
Honestly no idea. My guess was he saw her in the templar hq and she one of them who watches his sister.
Oh hell yes.

Maybe....this girl is Jessica's 'protector'....Jess says she has seen her around the campus....
I thought that possibility but why would MC know of her, then what Raziel makes sense maybe he saw her among the cultists before met with Jessica.

The thing is if it's an important character I can see Ceolag making fun of us. :LOL:

Just make sure she gets the Templars' permission first. We all know she can barely function without their say-so.
I see you are cutting huge slack for her. Saying barely functioning is overestimating of her, she can't function without them. ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes