VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I find it crazy how ceolag can pump out 89 good renders a week and some very well known devs (who shall go unnamed) take like 3 months for 400 render updates.
Either ceolag is a beast or other devs have some funny business going on. :unsure:
No, not a beast, he put the elves from Nevewhere, to work that is all .... ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have all of you a nice weekend,
abrazo.
PD.: and dream of Kaija....yer all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I find it crazy how ceolag can pump out 89 good renders a week and some very well known devs (who shall go unnamed) take like 3 months for 400 render updates.
Either ceolag is a beast or other devs have some funny business going on. :unsure:
There are certainly devs who develop faster (with more content) than me too.
I won't judge anybody (at least in public :ROFLMAO:) because I don't know the circumstances. Some may have even less time than me, some have another approach, for example more text, less but more detailed renders, etc.
In the end, it's just a simple matter of "are the paying people happy with the dev's output."

Btw...
Since we're on page 199... community challenge:
Can we get to page 200 this weekend?

And since that alone isn't too hard, we'll make it a bit harder with an addendum:
Without "fuck Kaija" posts and responses to those. :LOL:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Doing my part.

I'm really missing Elea, can't wait for the next update.

View attachment 3669323
What's funny is that when you are asked to write a post, you suddenly become stunned and the only topic that comes to mind is the Kaija wars, which they asked you to refrain from. :KEK:
Thanks for Elea, bro, I suddenly remembered that I somehow forgot about her playthrough, and this is unacceptable!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What's funny is that when you are asked to write a post, you suddenly become stunned and the only topic that comes to mind is the Kaija wars, which they asked you to refrain from. :KEK:
Thanks for Elea, bro, I suddenly remembered that I somehow forgot about her playthrough, and this is unacceptable!
It's always the way isn't it. LOL.
How could you possibly forget sweet Elea, she is a beauty. (and my fav in the game).

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Really? I don't get that. We have such beautiful ladies in this game. Sure, Kaija is mostly the top shot for any kind and sane player.... but what's with this beauty here?
View attachment 3669557
I'll tell you what with this beauty, there is not enough content with her yet, but she already has too many secrets, maybe more than Kaija :)
But yeah, she, along with the elven lady ambassador, are perhaps the most interesting characters to me.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's always the way isn't it. LOL.
How could you possibly forget sweet Elea, she is a beauty. (and my fav in the game).
I must have been too distracted by Fi's dance and Kaija's revelations, and well... Oh, yeah, and the random hookup at the bar, so I forgot about her for a while... :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'll tell you that with this beauty, there is not enough content with her yet, but she already has too many secrets, maybe more than Kaija :)
Nah, I've figured it all out. We know about , don't we? We know Fiona knows about Neverwhere and she told us stories about the past of her family and how they acted during an unrest. Fiona is old. Very old. Just go from there.

Reactions: yossa999

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Nah, I've figured it all out. We know about , don't we? We know Fiona knows about Neverwhere and she told us stories about the past of her family and how they acted during an unrest. Fiona is old. Very old. Just go from there.
Meanwhile Ceolag rewrites the script again, muttering, "Those damn kids and their Internet, these days an author can turn gray trying to surprise them with a plot twist."

She doesn't look that old to me :KEK: I hope she's not a 400 year old vampire, I'm not sure if my MC wants her to suck him. :PogChamp:
Okay, the Zoner mode off, I see that she's something supernatural, I'm just not very familiar with Irish folklore.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Meanwhile Ceolag rewrites the script again, muttering, "Those damn kids and their Internet, these days an author can turn gray trying to surprise them with a plot twist."
Nah, Ceolag loves us. (Okay, me not so much, but you all.) I know for sure. He just can't admit that to you guys, because he's shy.
I hope she's not a 400 year old vampire
Well,... ever heard of ?

Guys, Ceo's a master of mythology, especially celtic mythology. But don't wonder when the time comes and some greek, egypt, or nordic myths appears. He knows this shit and we love it. AND THAT'S WHY I'M DISSAPPOINTED WITH YOU ALL! Ceo has way too less Patreons! Only 352! So already!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For real.
The only way to surprise everyone is making all characters Templars.
There you have it guys, you asked for it.:LOL:
I understand, if it happens could this be the outfit the girls wear when they join the Templars? :unsure: :love: Kaija would look very sexy even when she wants to end the mc's life, right? :unsure: :KEK: :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ceolag and yossa999
Oct 10, 2022
For real.
The only way to surprise everyone is making all characters Templars.
There you have it guys, you asked for it. :LOL:
Could you kindly kill me before that ever happens, so I remember them as they were. ;)
Btw, Templar bashing does not count as Kaija bashing, right? :unsure:

I hope she's not a 400 year old vampire, I'm not sure if my MC wants her to suck him.
As long as Ceo does not pull Melissandra out of her, I'll let her suck me. :LOL:

Down with Kaija?
You had one job, bruh. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes