VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
By the way, I just went to the game’s page on Steam, TNT already has 25 recommendations from curators, this is very cool! And I checked that I added the game to my wishlist, but forgot to follow it - fixed. So folks don't forget to follow TNT, I think it's good for the game's visibility.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
By the way, I just went to the game’s page on Steam, TNT already has 25 recommendations from curators, this is very cool! And I checked that I added the game to my wishlist, but forgot to follow it - fixed. So folks don't forget to follow TNT, I think it's good for the game's visibility.
Thanks a lot yossa.
Yes every wishlist/follow helps. The more wishlist entries the game has the more Steam promotes it.

Reactions: yossa999

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I haven't tried the game yet, but I liked the woman with glasses in the preview. How much content is there at the moment with her? Should I start now, or wait a little longer?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I haven't tried the game yet, but I liked the woman with glasses in the preview. How much content is there at the moment with her? Should I start now, or wait a little longer?
The one on the left on banner? Elea. Wise choice sir.
There's decent amount of content so far (both with her and overall, no sex scenes with her, if that's dealbreaker), and fair variety in it based on game choices.

By variety based on choices I mean you'll be able to spend time with different girls, or you'll see different dialogue altogether during a scene based on your score with girl etc.
Keep in mind it's not harem game, so going for all of them might not be ideal (even right now).

We don't know when next update will come, so nothing wrong with playing now.
And it's supposed to be big based on numbers given so far, so might be easier to start now and experiment with routes.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The one on the left on banner? Elea. Wise choice sir.
There's decent amount of content so far (both with her and overall, no sex scenes with her, if that's dealbreaker), and fair variety in it based on game choices.

By variety based on choices I mean you'll be able to spend time with different girls, or you'll see different dialogue altogether during a scene based on your score with girl etc.
Keep in mind it's not harem game, so going for all of them might not be ideal (even right now).

We don't know when next update will come, so nothing wrong with playing now.
And it's supposed to be big based on numbers given so far, so might be easier to start now and experiment with routes.
You have great taste. Elea is awesome.

screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek and Sterkh90
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes