VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
28 of march should be "K's Memorial Day" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: great to see that "Lord Helmet" finally got religious ....;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Friday, October 13, is associated with bad luck and the worst misfortunes, something that could happen if Kaija catches us with one of the girls having sex (let it be with Medb :love:), right? :unsure::eek::ROFLMAO: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
50 pages out of 200 are about Kaija. :BootyTime:
Actually, it's all about whether you find the Kajia model hot or not.:Kappa:
Those who find her sexy will always find an excuse to forgive Kajia, no matter what she does.:HideThePain:

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I support this fake holiday

50 pages out of 200 are about Kaija. :BootyTime:
Actually, it's all about whether you find the Kajia model hot or not.:Kappa:
Those who find her sexy will always find an excuse to forgive Kajia, no matter what she does.:HideThePain:
I find her model is either my 3rd or 4th favorite in this game and I still forgive her so for me it's not about hotness

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Kaija is the hottest woman in the game but guys I have something very important to talk about.
I'm going to list a couple of the things I want to do to Kaija.

I want to watch her while she plays with herself then I want to suck her fingers clean.
I want to see her kiss a girl.
And yes, I still want to lick and suck on her ears.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think Kaija is the hottest woman in the game but guys I have something very important to talk about.
I'm going to list a couple of the things I want to do to Kaija.

I want to watch her while she plays with herself then I want to suck her fingers clean.
I want to see her kiss a girl.
And yes, I still want to lick and suck on her ears.
i'm a simple man when it comes to Kaija. I want to take her on a walk in the park holding hands in the moonlight. sit on a bench make out a bit. Then we will go home there we will continue what we started in the park. I want to caress her face while I remove her clothes and giver her kiss and lick from bottom to top. I will make sure to spend some extra time on her belly especially around the belly button area cause I know she is ticklish right around there. While im doing this id be rubbing her beautiful ass with one of my hands :love: If she wants to invite Fiona id let her have some fun after I finish giving her some attention before I get in the middle and have my own fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes