VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
nice flashdance reference at fionas cutscene (y) :cool:
Ceolag

do i get it right that fiona is much older than we think ?
a elven girl maybe or some other "non-human"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
soooo

the mc gets attacked , nearly kidnapped
his gf is fake , she and his mother lied to him for god knows how long
(so for sure the dad too)
he gets to know there are templars , demons, elves and whatnot
aaaand his reaction : "cool story bro , i have to go to work" ?¿
.... yeah, totally believable
Well
All this supernatural shit happened, now what? Should the MC sit and wait next to the cross-dimensional portal for a leprechaun with a pot of gold? Those bills aren't going to pay themselves, and he just got a promotion. This job is too good to lose it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well
All this supernatural shit happened, now what? Should the MC sit and wait next to the cross-dimensional portal for a leprechaun with a pot of gold? Those bills aren't going to pay themselves, and he just got a promotion. This job is too good to lose it.
any reaction to this stuff at all , but just shrug it off is a bit ... yeah :ROFLMAO:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Neverwhere Tales [v0.3.0] [Ceolag]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Ok, I still love it.

Now just to find a way to do some broken playthrough again (crazy mix of choices that don't make any sense).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall, great update and definitely worth the wait...
Now...how many thousands of choice combinations are there? Hmmm, must be at least one I didn't try yet...

EDIT: Set everything under the spoiler tag, but don't think I really spoiled any game bits. Still, there it is, and warning it describes some events in chapter 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay going to be downloading this game but I was wondering about Kaija. Can mc still break up with her even if I just pick the nice choices for her in chapter 1?

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Okay going to be downloading this game but I was wondering about Kaija. Can mc still break up with her even if I just pick the nice choices for her in chapter 1?
You'll have plenty of options with her in both chapter 2 and 3, especially 3.
You can do whatever the heck you want, hate her, be friends with her, fight for love...choices are there.
That's what makes this one fun, mixing and matching. Love into sadness is great combo :)

And if you think she is bad, just wait to see what sis does in chapter 3. Inexcusable! Worse than templars! (that's a joke, before anyone takes it seriously and gets angry because of me)

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
I don't hate her I just don't like mandatory girlfriends. So as long as I am given the option break up with her I'm good.
So far, you are. Actually, this might be one of the very rare games on this site that actually has "sure, let's hang, but as friends" as literal options. Makes not cheating sooooo much easier, as well as saying "no" to women without losing content.

All currently available girls have at least 1 instance where you can select a choice that's basically "let's date" or "let's be friends". Kaija included.

Reactions: sonhot

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
As mentioned before, Helena is a side girl. But what that means in terms of like game endings? can you end the game with the side girls? or the endings are only designed for main LI's?
sorry if already answered, I couldn't find anything.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just gone through Fiona's scene again as something was bugging me.

Like when she hears the music and feels the rythm.

What a feeling that must be
Just being's believin'
She can have it all, she was dancing for her life

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
soooo

the mc gets attacked , nearly kidnapped
he gets to know there are templars , demons, elves and whatnot
aaaand his reaction : "cool story bro , i have to go to work" ?¿
.... yeah, totally believable
You have a point, however, there are some people who deal with supernatural things exactly the same way. We push it to the back of our minds and just think what we saw had to be bullshit and carry on. Not because of being Steven Seagal or some other movie badass. It's because of us trying to forget(?) or just not dwell on it.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This game has some serious branching, I love it. Just hope that it will all be meaningful later.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Is the best option here taking a step back with Kaija? That way it doesnt seem like im cheating on her for the time being? Looking for opinions on it cus shes def the main LI i want to eventually end up with but would like to play the field for a bit(BUT i dont want to miss any of her H-scenes).

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes