VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
doesn't she also BLATANTLY say that she never actually loved you and she was with you because she had to be for the "oath" like naaah fuck kaiji lmfao. one of the most hateable characters I've seen in a VN in a while. and I play fucking NTR games constantly so that's saying something.
depends on your choices before

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
doesn't she also BLATANTLY say that she never actually loved you

She said she took the job at first because she was already close to the MC then she tells him she ended up falling in love with him for real.

She didn't love him at the start which is true for any relationship. Love happens over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
She said she took the job at first because she was already close to the MC then she tells him she ended up falling in love with him for real.

She didn't love him at the start which is true for any relationship. Love happens over time.
spoiler young lady ;)
think of the new younglings playing ;)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
how do i get the Medb achievement in cpt2 or her scene? I get max 2 points and i dont even know where i get this from. I mean threre is only one scene right at the end and i MC can not interact at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll be honest, I did not expect that level of attention to detail in the dialogue.

I didn't know it was so different, even in my playthroughs for other LI's i've never been mean to Kaija. I figure she's one of the best options for training.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
it depends on our choices, she can also say that she only has feelings for us as friends, and as much as I agree that love develops over time, here her feelings can change drastically on a few small choices and in just a few days.

Even if based on what Jess tells us about Kaija after she reveals the truth, I have the impression that our interactions with Kaija in the beginning serves to reflect how the mc treats her in their relationship even before the story begins and defines whether he is rather distant or loving towards her.

So it's for us as player to chose if we like her or not but if that's the case, even if she's lied to us, she's also breaking her oath to come and saving us to a certain death, and that says a lot about her and how the mc is important to her given the importance she gives to that oath.
Of course it's a big lie and doubting her is a normal thing, but if the MC loves her I don't see why he couldn't forgive her and trusting her again with time.
Everyone makes mistakes and for me she at least deserve a chance to redeem herself and if we abandon someone we love at the first mistake/difficulties , maybe we don't love that person much either.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ceolag

Thank you very much for the update. Very high quality. I thought the scene on the hilltop was just beautiful and, as an animation, awesomely portrayed. Really enjoyable. I would have liked you to take us a bit deeper into Neverwhere, after all it is the singular focus of this update, but your VN, your story to tell as you see fit.

Thank you for your hard work. I'm looking forward to your next update, and hoping for a moderate increase in the pace of the MC progressing with the various lovely ladies you've introduced us to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag and yossa999

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So in my first playtrough I'm only pursuing Kaija and even tho I'm using the walktrough mod I somehow missed a point with here in this chapter ending with 17 out of 18,Anyone know why that might be?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just love how well put together this one is.. Some of the better writing I have seen.. and that's not even the best point of the game. Pretty much top tier in all aspects.. As long as the updates keep rolling in this one should jump to the front of the pack.

Honestly I can't wait. Kudos

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag and yossa999

Kaio Crisis

Jan 14, 2019
I just got to play the newest chapter, and there were a lot of surprises indeed!

When I posted my previous impressions, I had skipped Fiona's event from chapter 2, so I replayed my save before going into chapter 3, though I've kept most of my other choices (I maintained on Kaija friend route). The talking in Fiona's entire route and her open-mind personality gave me some expectations for her companionship with Alex in the future, but I really got surprised about Elea being a geek in mythology themes, which obviously also makes her a potential and resourceful companion for the future. That raised me some thoughts about Fiona...

Now, addressing the elephant in the room that is the main plot... I feel things are at least slowly starting to get better, but I'm still not much convinced about Kaija and what is her deal.

In any case, I've decided to keep sticking with her friend route and trying my luck with the other girls. Although, despite going to the bar to talk to the barkeeper and Linnae was in overall a more interesting choice, and also giving some hints for more potential and interesting interactions with Fiona with that Irish ale (though it's possible I'm overthink about it lmao), I've decided to train with Kaija in my main save and trying some effort of my part for our relationship. Even after all that drama, I still feel kinda connected to her, like an old friend that likes you despite everything. Actually, it just feels like the right choice for me, so yeah, I'm still hopeful for something. But in the end, I'm pretty open to all the options.

So, my conclusion and my message for Ceolag is: as I said in my other post, bring us the flashback scenes with Alex and Kaija! Not only those 2, but more as well! That will possibly be our best chance to make us reconsider our opinion about her.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
how do i get the Medb achievement in cpt2 or her scene? I get max 2 points and i dont even know where i get this from. I mean threre is only one scene right at the end and i MC can not interact at all.
2 ways:

Ceolag

Thank you very much for the update. Very high quality. I thought the scene on the hilltop was just beautiful and, as an animation, awesomely portrayed. Really enjoyable. I would have liked you to take us a bit deeper into Neverwhere, after all it is the singular focus of this update, but your VN, your story to tell as you see fit.

Thank you for your hard work. I'm looking forward to your next update, and hoping for a moderate increase in the pace of the MC progressing with the various lovely ladies you've introduced us to.
The original plan was to go further. Book 1 was planned to have 3 Chapters. But after releasing Chapter 2 I realized that it's either going to be a huge Chapter 3 which will take a long time to develop, or I need to split it.
Went with the 2nd option since the first would've meant a release toward the end of the year. There'll be a lot more "Neverwhere" in Chapter 4.

So in my first playtrough I'm only pursuing Kaija and even tho I'm using the walktrough mod I somehow missed a point with here in this chapter ending with 17 out of 18,Anyone know why that might be?
Hard to tell, I don't know the wt, but 2 spots where you can actually lose points come to mind.

If that doesn't help, feel free to contact me and I'll get you a list with all Kaija points.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
TEAM KAIJA FOREVER!!!

That is all.
True love triumphs over any problem.

That's why Kaija will never be true love. She chose lying and duty over love. Nothing true about that.

A woman ready to sleep with someone for her job and lie to that person for years is hardly worth any time, let alone trying to have relationship with.

Even on playthroughs (running 8 saves) where I'm keeping high relationship with her, she will never be more than an acquaintance. Someone from the past, a reminder of a time whole family treated MC like garbage, ruining his life for their selfish purposes and convenience.

#FuckTemplars #ElvesDidNothingWrong

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Neverwhere Tales [v0.3.0] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

- 453mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Ceolag

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
are there any actual consequences to your decisions here? Because as far as I can tell you can do as you wish with all the LIs regardless of your relationship status. Secondly I found it weird that even when you tell Kaija to "fuck off" the next minute things are getting hot and heavy at the gym?

Reactions: ktunga
4.40 star(s) 37 Votes