VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not yet, consequences build.

Also, you can't really have all LI's. During this update you have choices who to see but you can't see everyone. There is Fiona's date, Shopping with the girl you meet in the bar who's name I forget, training with Kaija or having a drink with Linnae.

It may seem like you can do everyone but you do have to make choices.

As for consequences, not yet. No one knows you've been sleeping around yet. Usually with things like that the consequences are much later like in Rockstar where they all find out near the end and dump the MC.
I haven't finished Rockstar yet, but I've been on a solo path since I started, so, I think I'm good to go with that. But, I was wrong thinking that with another game, as the game assumes I'm banging everyone.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not yet, consequences build.

Also, you can't really have all LI's. During this update you have choices who to see but you can't see everyone. There is Fiona's date, Shopping with the girl you meet in the bar who's name I forget, training with Kaija or having a drink with Linnae.

It may seem like you can do everyone but you do have to make choices.

As for consequences, not yet. No one knows you've been sleeping around yet. Usually with things like that the consequences are much later like in Rockstar where they all find out near the end and dump the MC.
ah the Rockstar treatment, heh. That was a facepalm the first time I played it and things got to a head. Multiple playthroughs it is, then.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't finished Rockstar yet, but I've been on a solo path since I started, so, I think I'm good to go with that. But, I was wrong thinking that with another game, as the game assumes I'm banging everyone.
I've been let down by games offering actual meaningful choices with consequences so I won't say there is no harem here only you do have to choose who to do this updates date time with.

ah the Rockstar treatment, heh. That was a facepalm the first time I played it and things got to a head. Multiple playthroughs it is, then.
I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

There was no harem tag, dev said for years there will never be incest or a harem, we all said for years there will never be incest or a harem ..... people were shocked when consequences happened.

The thread on that update launch had me absolutely creased over laughing at people.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've been let down by games offering actual meaningful choices with consequences so I won't say there is no harem here only you do have to choose who to do this updates date time with.
I haven't even started this yet. The girl that got me to dl this is this one. Hopefully she's not a bad choice:
1687444172048.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Think Kaija Is a perfect angel.
She was Just being pulled in different directions and didn't know what to do.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
2 ways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original plan was to go further. Book 1 was planned to have 3 Chapters. But after releasing Chapter 2 I realized that it's either going to be a huge Chapter 3 which will take a long time to develop, or I need to split it.
Went with the 2nd option since the first would've meant a release toward the end of the year. There'll be a lot more "Neverwhere" in Chapter 4.

Hard to tell, I don't know the wt, but 2 spots where you can actually lose points come to mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that doesn't help, feel free to contact me and I'll get you a list with all Kaija points.
One thing I quite like in this game is that since I do not want to be friends with or forgive Kaija for her being in a false relationship with Alex, the game gives me that choice. Some things just cannot be forgiven. Anissa and the elf are cute though.

Reactions: ktunga

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
in future tags i saw a MFF tag and i thought that maybe anissa have a relationship with some of the li's ......maybe was also kajya?
if was here pfff your choice to just dump her will not be enough

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I haven't started this yet. Still working on The Swordbearer and not sure I really like that game.
is a good one but a little light in some parts
like the mc take all with a funny side and ,i dont say its wrong but,where is the line and when he became a ignorant prick

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
about katya i will say this ....if you chosse to be kind to her she admits to be in a crosrroad but if you arent kind enough she just berated you so ,i dont know what to think is like i need to be kind to her to have a love interst but if i show that is me that im at the crosrroad she just give me the the oath....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
about katya i will say this ....if you chosse to be kind to her she admits to be in a crosrroad but if you arent kind enough she just berated you so ,i dont know what to think is like i need to be kind to her to have a love interst but if i show that is me that im at the crosrroad she just give me the the oath....
No wonder Joshy92 likes her. :ROFLMAO:
That depends on you.

How she acts with you will depend totally on your reaction to things in the first part of the game.
Well, I don't plan on being a dick to her or any of the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
No wonder Joshy92 likes her. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I don't plan on being a dick to her or any of the girls.
isnt about being a dick here ,i need to say this even if i got the palms ......for me is easy,she lied[even for a good reason]still a heavy lie ,the kind that in my real life get to you the harsh stigma,even if i could forgive her why i should trust her again? bcs she says so.....nah not that kind of mongrel naive person,so she isnt in my path ,unless there is a possible treesome with certain hot cocoa girl,not bcs i only want that bcs if the dev give me choices i hit her to the curve,and well outsude the park,and my life.....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
isnt about being a dick here ,i need to say this even if i got the palms ......for me is easy,she lied[even for a good reason]still a heavy lie ,the kind that in my real life get to you the harsh stigma,even if i could forgive her why i should trust her again? bcs she says so.....nah not that kind of mongrel naive person,so she isnt in my path ,unless there is a possible treesome with certain hot cocoa girl,not bcs i only want that bcs if the dev give me choices i hit her to the curve,and well outsude the park,and my life.....
Everyone has their own opinions. If we all felt the same way about everything, the world would be boring af. Just my thoughts on it.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes