VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Nevermind. I found the LI list in the variables.
1703249298360.png

So, 8 LIs. That's a lot. Even though only a few are used right now. Looks like I'll be doing a few saves. :p And thanks for my hearty facepalm welcome to the site, buddy. You're awesome. :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nevermind. I found the LI list in the variables.
View attachment 3194933

So, 8 LIs. That's a lot. Even though only a few are used right now. Looks like I'll be doing a few saves. :p And thanks for my hearty facepalm welcome to the site, buddy. You're awesome. :ROFLMAO:
You're welcome and all those are not LI's...some are just side chicks with no story. Your question was answered around 2 or 3 pages back btw and about 276 times already....reading the thread and using the search function are wonderfully useful things to grasp ;)

Buddy.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
You're welcome and all those are not LI's...some are just side chicks with no story. Your question was answered 2 pages back btw and about 276 times already....reading the thread and using the search function are wonderfully useful things to grasp ;)

Buddy.
Not trying to get on your bad side. Was just being lazy, so I posted my question. lol This isn't my first rodeo here. I'm just an old asshole making a return.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
A few of us old fellas hanging around here these days. I'm not sure if thats good or bad :LOL:
That's good. I've already managed to ruffle a few feathers since my return. Par for the course with me though. I literally have no filter and sometimes me being lazy causes strife for others. Ahaha

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That's good. I've already managed to ruffle a few feathers since my return. Par for the course with me though. I literally have no filter and sometimes me being lazy causes strife for others. Ahaha
We'll send the Templars around later to teach you a lesson. Upsetting people is easy. Just mention I love/hate Kaija, and watch the "not again" comments come in so if you get bored.... :LOL:

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
We'll send the Templars around later to teach you a lesson. Upsetting people is easy. Just mention I love/hate Kaija, and watch the "not again" comments come in so if you get bored.... :LOL:
I think I'll pass. Hell, I like Linnae and but found out she's only a side girl. So, may have to choose a main girl. Don't know who though. None of them floated my boat.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think I'll pass. Hell, I like Linnae and but found out she's only a side girl. So, may have to choose a main girl. Don't know who though. None of them floated my boat.
afortunally you can enjoy the story just for it, and there is enough action planned so it don't gets boring :ROFLMAO:
Although some of the Templar disliking folks :p said fuck the Templars so well guess they will do that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh by the way congrats of making friends sooo quick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
edit:
Maybe I'll try Fiona. Next ep I'll restart and check her out.
you might wan't to have a look into Ceolags post about how the next chapters are structured. ;) and if you're completionist like me you'll have some fun getting the Achievements.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
afortunally you can enjoy the story just for it, and there is enough action planned so it don't gets boring :ROFLMAO:
Although some of the Templar disliking folks :p said fuck the Templars so well guess they will do that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh by the way congrats of making friends sooo quick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
edit:

you might wan't to have a look into Ceolags post about how the next chapters are structured. ;) and if you're completionist like me you'll have some fun getting the Achievements.
Yeah, I like the story. I also don't like the Templars, but, not too fond of Elves either. So, maybe there will be an independant path. I mean we already know there's a 3rd party involved.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
edit:

My favorite story formats are graphic novels and VNs so I'm more interested in a good story. I do love looking at beautiful women though even if they aren't real.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703263322162.png
She is your guide to this game. She keeps MC safe and saves him multiple times.
She will go into battle for the whims of MC ... even when his hunch on stuff is way off.
Great character induction to the ins and outs of this game lore by way of show and feel.

Oct 10, 2022
btw, I just noticed we don't have 2 Kaija paths. We have at least 3 of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And dialogues changes between these 3, not just 2 paths. :unsure: :eek:

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes