VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703267782828.png
Mind melting all your wishes and dreams into one moment of absolute bliss in the arms of your love and the flowery potent smell off the bosoms of your entangled beautiful future together with teh touch of silky marshmallow soft and twerky delicious skin.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Seems like you are the only one does not understand Joshy then. :LOL:

Sounds like I need to learn Daz and Renpy so I can make things right with a proper mod. :sneaky:

I'd even provide the assets for Kaija :ROFLMAO:

Btw, how do we get Hayfever and Changing Room Tango achievements, and also ch4 Linnae gallery? Except these 3, I also am missing 1 hidden achievement. :unsure:
Hayfever and Changing Room Tango are both CH3 Anissa after you accepted her friends with benefits in CH2. For Changing Room Tango you need to resist her a bit longer
For Linnae you need more than 9 points with her at the end of the training scene.

The hidden one is more tricky, but given the fact you missed Hayfever and Changing Room Tango, my bet is on Anissa Chapter 2. When in the office you have the choice to ask Helena out, go alone, or call Elea. Go alone and follow AVN-typic choices.

Oct 10, 2022
Hayfever and Changing Room Tango are both CH3 Anissa after you accepted her friends with benefits in CH2. For Changing Room Tango you need to resist her a bit longer
For Linnae you need more than 9 points with her at the end of the training scene.

The hidden one is more tricky, but given the fact you missed Hayfever and Changing Room Tango, my bet is on Anissa Chapter 2. When in the office you have the choice to ask Helena out, go alone, or call Elea. Go alone and follow AVN-typic choices.

Edit: I got them except the hidden one. Looks like, hidden one was not that one. Hmmmm........ :unsure:

I'd even provide the assets for Kaija :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is a really cool game, i have been enjoying it a lot. I do love when i keep finding more and more games with the fantasy spin to them, rather than the usual vanilla stuff. Give me a story that has succubi and elves and magic over landladies and roommates stuck in a boring suburburn household any day of the week.
Great work, keep it up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would totally watch Kaija play with herself.
Ad then she could pull her fingers out of her dripping vagina and put them in my mouth
I would fucking love to taste her.

Or maybe she could put her vaginal juices on a salad for me?
Talk about a great lunch.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes