VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for everything this year. I had a lot of fun doing this and seeing all your reactions. I appreciate every one of you here.
Hope you have a great party tomorrow and an awesome start to 2024. :)
Happy new year to you, too! Thanks for the awesome VN, its easily one of my favorites.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Huh, it annoyed me at first, but now i quite like Neverwhere's homage to Simon R. Green's Nightside series. It makes me want to read the series again.

Reactions: Ceolag

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Really enjoyed the scenes with Kaija (one of my fav characters/routes AVN-wide atm) in the latest update, and the update in general. Neverwhere Tales is certainly among my favourite 'new discoveries' here in the zone in 2023. All the best for 2024, dev. :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She isn't?
That is going to be tough but I'm a badarse giga chad I'll manage.

I just need a Kaija body pillow I can hump each night.
Pretty sure Coeleg (you can't view his profile to see his previous posts) said neither Kaija, Fiona or Elea will be in the next couple of updates. I get it for story reasons (he said they have no reason to be where we will be)...but no lewd scenes with 3 of the main LI's for 2 updates? Brave...good job we're here for the story first.

Nvm: Went back through thread...here:

The plan for Chapters 5 and 6.
Chapters 5 and 6 will be different than the first four chapters.
Up until now, I tried to balance the content between story, relationship building with the LIs, and side content (yeah, yeah I know... some will say I failed).
Due to the story, that won't work with Chapters 5 and 6.
There will be almost no content for Kaija, Elea, and Fiona in Chapter 5. It'll focus on a very specific part of the world where it doesn't make sense for them to show up.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-neverwhere-tales-v0-4-0-ceolag.126219/post-12488351

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pretty sure Coeleg (you can't view his profile to see his previous posts) said neither Kaija, Fiona or Elea will be in the next couple of updates. I get it for story reasons (he said they have no reason to be where we will be)...but no lewd scenes with 3 of the main LI's for 2 updates? Brave...good job we're here for the story first.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-neverwhere-tales-v0-4-0-ceolag.126219/post-12488351
Now I remember reading that.
I must have blocked it from my memory because it means no Kaija for a bit.

Sill there will be plenty of time for love making and family starting in the future.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Now I remember reading that.
I must have blocked it from my memory because it means no Kaija for a bit.

Sill there will be plenty of time for love making and family starting in the future.
I'm going to assume (maybe wrongly and widly)...that the only reason they have no reason to be where we are...is because we might be in elf land....maybe...perhaps...and start working on Medb's romance/storyline as let's face it, that side of things has been lacking so far (and her as an LI) for story reasons. (and maybe find out why Fiona was in the forest if on her path).

I hope so at least anyway.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I'm going to assume (maybe wrongly and widly)...that the only reason they have no reason to be where we are...is because we might be in elf land....maybe...perhaps...and start working on Medb's romance/storyline as let's face it, that side of things has been lacking so far (and her as an LI) for story reasons. (and maybe find out why Fiona was in the forest if on her path).

I hope so at least anyway.
Wait a minute ... MC just got his dad back from the elven realm and now you want MC willingly isolate himself there?
Did you not see MedB battle demons MC could only bump into and derail them? Cannon fodder for her wars?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I hope the MC and his sister get to have it out with the parents at least. Since Medb isn't excluded, I'd assume MC ends up with the elves. That will be interesting. Coelag has an interesting version of elves, not dark elves, but not the mystical good guys either. I'm looking forward to it.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes