VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope the MC and his sister get to have it out with the parents at least. Since Medb isn't excluded, I'd assume MC ends up with the elves. That will be interesting. Coelag has an interesting version of elves, not dark elves, but not the mystical good guys either. I'm looking forward to it.
I fully expect (please, please deliver Coeleg) that when we get back...good ole dad goes straight into Templar mode...we won't even get a thank you.

I'll admit I was annoyed (personal peeve) that when mom turned up fully kitted out..and more so in the car when she admitted she was a Templar for 20 or so years...the MC didn't say something along the lines of "Of course you fucking were"...getting mom to tell us about our language again for us to tell her she has no right to tell or lecture us about anything anymore. (Jess also severely pissed me off in that whole interaction too..I was shouting at my monitor for the MC to tell her to grow the fuck up and start taking it seriously...but alas...)

Anyway...was hoping something like that would be in there but it wasn't...so yeah...I hope when back at the castle we can let blow at good ole mom and pops...bunch of fucking eejits imo...the lot of them (and we don't have Linnea sticking up for us now either...despite my issues with her) and just leave. Wonder if Jess will still be 'in' and still have our back if we do/can (remember the convo behind the sofa?). I would not be surprised if Medb (maybe on Mab's orders) offers us an olive branch to visit.

Oh and Coeleg...please...while I generally don't condone it...can we please have a scene of the MC putting William on his ass...please? Pretty please? I'll share my coffee... :sneaky:

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Pretty sure Coeleg (you can't view his profile to see his previous posts) said neither Kaija, Fiona or Elea will be in the next couple of updates. I get it for story reasons (he said they have no reason to be where we will be)...but no lewd scenes with 3 of the main LI's for 2 updates? Brave...good job we're here for the story first.

Nvm: Went back through thread...here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-neverwhere-tales-v0-4-0-ceolag.126219/post-12488351
Huh, wasn't aware of that. I thought it was public. Either something changed or I fucked it up. Thanks for pointing out, profile should be visible now.

Btw: You missed a line in that post: Chapter 6 will be mostly about Kaija, Elea, and Fiona.
So "just" 1 Chapter to endure. ;)

I'm going to assume (maybe wrongly and widly)...that the only reason they have no reason to be where we are...is because we might be in elf land....maybe...perhaps...and start working on Medb's romance/storyline as let's face it, that side of things has been lacking so far (and her as an LI) for story reasons. (and maybe find out why Fiona was in the forest if on her path).

I hope so at least anyway.
I'll go a bit into detail on that on Friday but you assume mostly correctly.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Huh, wasn't aware of that. I thought it was public. Either something changed or I fucked it up. Thanks for pointing out, profile should be visible now.

Btw: You missed a line in that post: Chapter 6 will be mostly about Kaija, Elea, and Fiona.

Ahh misread that bit...I stand corrected...(write in your diary...the dark Lord Helmet rarely admits he is wrong..because admitting your wrong...is dumb...)

Joshy will be happy :sneaky:

Also Yayyyy....though to be fair, guess it was pretty obvious lol.

*looks at radar*

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Bugger. I find Medb and your elves fascinating. I was happy to hang out there for a couple of chapters.

I fully expect (please, please deliver Coeleg) that when we get back...good ole dad goes straight into Templar mode...we won't even get a thank you.

I'll admit I was annoyed (personal peeve) that when mom turned up fully kitted out..and more so in the car when she admitted she was a Templar for 20 or so years...the MC didn't say something along the lines of "Of course you fucking were"...getting mom to tell us about our language again for us to tell her she has no right to tell or lecture us about anything anymore. (Jess also severely pissed me off in that whole interaction too..I was shouting at my monitor for the MC to tell her to grow the fuck up and start taking it seriously...but alas...)

Anyway...was hoping something like that would be in there but it wasn't...so yeah...I hope when back at the castle we can let blow at good ole mom and pops...bunch of fucking eejits imo...the lot of them (and we don't have Linnea sticking up for us now either...despite my issues with her) and just leave. Wonder if Jess will still be 'in' and still have our back if we do/can (remember the convo behind the sofa?). I would not be surprised if Medb (maybe on Mab's orders) offers us an olive branch to visit.

Oh and Coeleg...please...while I generally don't condone it...can we please have a scene of the MC putting William on his ass...please? Pretty please? I'll share my coffee... :sneaky:
Yes to every thing you said! I'd have had plenty to say if they were my parents. Then again I'm a grumpy bugger these days.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Medb thinks she can come between me & Kaija
Then she can suck my dick
I have already thought of the speech I will do at my wedding to Kaija.

And as long as she is nice Medb will get an invitation.

I wouldn't say no if she wanted a no strings attached threesome with me & Kaija.
But nothing serious can happen between us.
I hope she understands that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh she might...while Mab freezes Kaija in place and forces her to watch muhahahaha...
I wouldn't say no if she wanted a no strings attached threesome with me & Kaija.
Or she might just ice freeze your cock off....better be nice to her Josh :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If Medb thinks she can come between me & Kaija
I have already thought of the speech I will do at my wedding to Kaija.

And as long as she is nice Medb will get an invitation.

You can have Kaija, I'm happy with Medb and Elea. I'll be the only one having 3somes thank you :sneaky: I could invite Fiona too, not sure about her yet.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can have Kaija, I'm happy with Medb and Elea. I'll be the only one having 3somes thank you :sneaky: I could invite Fiona too, not sure about her yet.
I like Fiona she has pretty green eyes.
I'll be doing a playthrough focused on her in the future.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I like Fiona she has pretty green eyes.
I'll be doing a playthrough focused on her in the future.
I already have. I like her, but I'm still wary. I'm not good with women who seem nice but have lots of secrets. At least with Medb, you know what you get.

I'm Libra and patologicaly undecided I'll be altruistic and take them all :devilish::devilish:
Now, now, no need to be greedy. They will definitely prefer the sexy Aussie first :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unfortunately (for you), I'm not sure even Kaija would want to take Medb on in a fight.

So...I'ma offer a compromise for everyone...we all beat up William? No...yes....anyone....fry....bueller?
Don't forget bro the love between Kaija & I is so powerful it can move mountains or defeat mean elves.

I already have. I like her, but I'm still wary. I'm not good with women who seem nice but have lots of secrets. At least with Medb, you know what you get.

Now, now, no need to be greedy. They will definitely prefer the sexy Aussie first :cool:
Indeed they will Grumpy
So, step aside and let the thunder from down under do his thing.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yup...on all my save routes (except her path or Elea's as they clash)...I take the not good enough option in the park. Sure, she has some issues...maybe even some trauma...but we've been open and honest with her....every step of the way...she knows we currently have trust issues....but no, won't you tell you that yet...

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes