4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Don't worry everyone
Kaija & I will be ok
Our relationship is strong it can survive anything

Also, just so everyone knows
I already have my box of condoms ready I don't want any little Joshy's running around just yet.
Joshy I am old, broken and Aussie so I have an excuse for my crazy.
I'm not sure about you apart from being Aussie, I wondering about whats running around in your head. Little Joshies might be the least of your worries mate

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Will the girls that are labeled has side girls gonna be able to have a relatioship with them ( like on BADIK)?
Ceolag
I haven't played BaDIK in a long time (since the Interlude), so I'm not up to date with how it handles the side girls today.
There won't be a relationship with any of the side girls outside things like the friends with benefits with Anissa.
No romantic relationship planned because that would actually mean a full path for them thus making them an LI and not a side girl. ;)

i love the tribute to bud spencer und terence hill :love:

thank you dev, that was both funny and a wonderful memory
I grew up with their movies and I still love them. Won't be the last tribute, probably.
Der Weg zum Griechen immer lohnt, auch wenn man etwas weiter wohnt. :ROFLMAO:

I have already readied my stake, Kaija will love it. :devilish:

Damn... now I want to do a Buffy tribute too.:(

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK I read prologue says no harem does this mean you are not able to get all the girls if so I'm definitely out. If that is the case that there is no multiple endings is a lie because you can ONLY get one girl and that is multiple endings. I hate multiple ending games I play a game one time and that is it I know the story and don't have an interest in replaying something I already know.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Something I really like about Kaija is that she won't take crap from anybody women like her kick arse
In fact, if I'm ever being an idiot, I hope she slaps me and tells me I'm being stupid.

Oct 10, 2022
Something I really like about Kaija is that she won't take crap from anybody women like her kick arse
In fact, if I'm ever being an idiot, I hope she slaps me and tells me I'm being stupid.
Are you sure about that Joshy or is she slapped you too hard that you forgot she follows Templar orders like a very well trained dog?

Oct 10, 2022
She has only followed their orders because they indoctrinated her
Does not make her less guilty though, also iirc she mentioned a few times she chose that path. Most likely it's related to her parents death.

But that wall is slowly crumbling
They won't be able to control her forever.
You are delusional if you think that. For example, when she got ordered to clear the path to the meeting point she went there without asking question, when MC questioned that she replied with Linnae must have a reason or something within that meaning. She does not question anything and there is no wall that crumbling. They will always have full control over her, she is no more than a dog, a puppet in their hands.

screenshot0002.png

Please reread this whole scene, if you really want to know what's her stance about Templar order.

Oct 10, 2022
Reactions: Elduriel

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Well she is not a soldier though, she is a cult devotee. ;)

Also good soldiers does not follow orders blindly, they do follow laws. It is a weak defence when you are court marshalled. Or when you get a trial at Hague. After all, almost all military around the world has a law about disobeying unlawful orders. ;)
tenor.gif

Jokes aside, the situation is very 50/50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As you know I am against the Templars...this is not just an in-game choice.

Ultimately (and not something I've seen discussed in detail yet) we could do with knowing (Ceolag ??) to what extent the templars are based on when it comes to real life history and their origins beginning with King Solomon. Sure they did some good...but they were no longer the good guys as soon as they became a political organisation fixated with christian religious fanatical beliefs that tried to take over Europe. Did they originally help poor folk? Sure. Did they also slaughter hundreds of thousands of innocent people? Sure, they also did that too.

Without knowing the devs actual intention regarding them (the old adage of...when did we become the bad guys?) it's difficult to really make a decision as to whether to trust them or not. However, even since their inception almost a thousand years ago, their traces still remain to this day (most notably within the Freemasons) and sorry, but no iteration of them has ever really been of the 'good guys'...

This is one of the main reasons this VN interests me, the Templars have long been a fascination to me as a historical subject.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes