VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
When Medb arrives and walks past William, leaning on a tree. The trigger is to kiss Fiona in the parc.

No guide. Sorry.
Thanks so much. xapican helped me, even if someone described it to me I don't think I would have find it. :giggle:

For the guide, I already got most of what I wanted, I have full score with both Fiona and Medb so no big problem but still I am missing a few gallery pieces.

Also, Ceolag will there be some more content with side girls *sigh like Helena or Kate? I really liked them. Btw, I started to believe you became more cruel, make us choose between Elea and Fiona, why are you creating 2 perfect girls. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well spotted. That is an interesting turn of events. Is she there to help or for more nefarious purposes? That is the question.
Well to be honest, I didn't saw her in that one, I thought she only apears when Mab talks to William
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: and she is there, in the next 2 frames, the angle switches but she is still there.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well to be honest, I didn't saw her in that one, I thought she only apears when Mab talks to William
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure: and she is there, in the next 2 frames, the angle switches but she is still there.
On my saves, Fiona only appears in my Fiona walk through so I don't think her purpose is nefarious. I think she is there to keep an eye on her LI.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh, I never doubt that Fiona was there to protect MC, more so that you have to Kiss her and tell her the truth abut Neverwhere when you are at the Park with Orlá
For those with Jokers mod, if you choose the mod do both dates, Elea and Fiona, you end with 17/18 with Fi

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Oh, I never doubt that Fiona was there to protect MC, more so that you have to Kiss her and tell her the truth abut Neverwhere when you are at the Park with Orlá
For those with Jokers mod, if you choose the mod do both dates, Elea and Fiona, you end with 17/18 with Fi
I haven't thought about using mods for this game yet, it may be worth a look at some stage.

Why is there such a low amount of reactions for post on this forum. Its ridiculous.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702805062556.png
I haven't thought about using mods for this game yet, it may be worth a look at some stage.

Why is there such a low amount of reactions for post on this forum. Its ridiculous.
1702805022590.png
The only action MC ever has in this whole game is with the childhood and teens and adulthood friend who is sworn to have and to hold and to protect MC with her life her whole life.. you do not need any walkthrough if you want actual romance and the talks that happen in a couple who have known eachother their whole lives and were always encouraged to play together and be together by their parents since forever.
1702805231581.png

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The only action MC ever has in this whole game is with the childhood and teens and adulthood friend who is sworn to have and to hold and to protect MC with her life her whole life.. you do not need any walkthrough if you want actual romance and the talks that happen in a couple who have known eachother their whole lives and were always encouraged to play together and be together by their parents since forever.
I don't need a walkthrough, I've already reached the end of each of the paths. I want a mod to track the point system.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I don't need a walkthrough, I've already reached the end of each of the paths. I want a mod to track the point system.
The games shows you max points with each girl and how much of them you got during each chapter right at the end of each chapter - this is a game feature you should really not skip haphazardly in your haste to reach them endings.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The games shows you max points with each girl and how much of them you got during each chapter right at the end of each chapter - this is a game feature you should really not skip haphazardly in your haste to reach them endings.
I don't care what it shows at the end of the chapter. I am looking at how the variables and point system works with the choices so I can compare it to my own point systems. The dev for Neverwhere has created an interesting point and variable system and I want to know more about it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slick Bean

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Hit B.

disclaimer: it's a debug function for now so it's not fancy and sometimes hard to read. But it does what you want.
It'll be a feature in a later release
Awesome thanks. I usually go straight in to the code, but I've had some trouble with Neverwhere.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020

I prefer fewer comments on the game thread talking about Kaija (Love vs Hate) and debating about the story in itself than haters accusing Ceolag of milking his patreons for pages and pages.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I prefer fewer comments on the game thread talking about Kaija (Love vs Hate) and debating about the story in itself than haters accusing Ceolag of milking his patreons for pages and pages.
I was talking about the restrictions on reacting to posts on F95. I agree I don't like seeing the milking posts either, but I disagree about posts about Kaija. She is a main part of the story so she is going to be talked about. How she comes across to readers is relevant as it is part of the story.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes