VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Who do you identify with in the dusk till dawn pop horror popcorn drive in movie?

This game takes things way less serious, even as a comparison to that movie,
how come the most dedicated supporter of MC is taking all the heat if this?
Not personally but a passionate agrumentation, at least your questions are spot on and force me to analize my emotional answers. so no no "friendly fire" from my side just as often a different point of view.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I agree, would be happy to stay away and go with Fiona, but it's unlikely as fuck unless there's an early ending that's disconnected from the main story, some games do that.
No, I don't think so Ceolag said by himself that you will have a full Fiona path, hers and Eleas, Medbs paths are not developed yet, Kaija sets the stage for further progress or at least that was what I understood.

Ceolag

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
What I did in my new Fiona playthru after her reaction to the smack, was I closed the bathroom door. I had 0 points with her until the end. What I didn't like was when walking to the meetup, she came up and held our hand. MC's thoughts were that she was showing us support. I mean, come the fuck on. That was the only scene where it felt like the game lost track of the point system.
Not at home so I can't reply to everything at the moment and might missed something.

You got 0 points with Kaija but she still walked with you in Neverhwere (the forest) and held your hand?
That's not supposed to happen. In fact my last test run with Fiona path had 15 points with Kaija and she didn't walk with me (the threshold is 16 points).
I'm either misunderstanding something here or your save is modded :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not at home so I can't reply to everything at the moment and might missed something.

You got 0 points with Kaija but she still walked with you in Neverhwere (the forest) and held your hand?
That's not supposed to happen. In fact my last test run with Fiona path had 15 points with Kaija and she didn't walk with me (the threshold is 16 points).
Dark Silence
I Made a replay using Jokers Mod, and all clear, Kaija just comes beside you and no "Handholding" and Fiona shows up at the Meeting you can see her shape in the distance.
only scored with Fiona and Medb.

Oct 10, 2022
the same father, who lied to me my entire life, that father who used the highest form of violence against me?, that father who wanted to take away my right to choose my life ? you mean ?
Understanding that my father is to weak to unify the order and lead them to a War against the forces of evil, and that the order is infiltrated by some sort of corruption? He who can't see the bigger picture of it all ?
I am open to understand his reasons for this, I personally don't talk about forgiveness since I'm not a God.
So no I'll never forgive neither Kaija nor Hilda and my Father. I'll just understand, and make my peace of mind and soul with their acts, because I understand that everything else would make me weak and easy to manipulate.
The Elves who are calculating and never make a move without a win, had surely their reasons for risking a full scale war, knowing the threat from other parties not known by us at the moment.
Seeing the Succubus and the Darlas of what ever was this asesins demon name, and seeing that suddently Knight Templar warrior joins the refray on side of the Elves, and hearing the feared and respected Elven Queen say, what a wasted potential,?
We will make peace...we WILL go to Neverwhere...we WILL help their shoddy disorganised outfit out....

So noooooowwwww I'm suddenly relevent and important and no longer on the need to know shit list? Love..please....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would buy Kaija a nice ring for Christmas
And write a really important letter
Telling her how much she means to me

I'm not good with words
But I would put my heart & soul into that letter
She needs to know how much I love her

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I would buy Kaija a nice ring for Christmas
And write a really important letter
Telling her how much she means to me

I'm not good with words
But I would put my heart & soul into that letter
She needs to know how much I love her
Dude, didn't you hear what your dad said in the last chapter? There will be a war. Kaija will probably be in the front row and die horribly in the first fight. And you're useless because you were flexing your pecs before a Templar milfy lady instead of learning how to use your damn sword!
I think your best option is to fuck the brains out of the albino elven queen so that she forgets her plan to destroy the humanity.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

As I said, no mod and no shenanigans. But it put me off.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes