VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ehmm.....she is her manager (and more fun that the client) so technically also part of the customer team, :Dbut damn down my lane ! :p:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Still not technically against the rules. But back to this game. What Kaija did, is so far in left field if she's just a protector, to feel out of place and that's how it felt. It's like she wants to pull you back into her good graces and the good graces of the Templars and that is out of bounds.

For me, being who I am and why I couldn't do her path, pushed me further away from her and the Templars. So, I truly hope we get a choice soon to tell them all to fuck off.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
And besides, I didn't get involved with the client. I got involved with the client's sister. Not technically against the rules. ;)
Another fellow Lucy enjoyer. Nice!
In the case of Kaija, at least what I think the author's intention is, and kinda my canon is that they have known each other since forever/childhood so their convictions towards each other are deep and maybe implied that they were gonna be each other regardless of the mission. Now, Kaija (High points) was scared of telling him in case of her world falling down and it's quite a human behavior to just wait it out to till near falling all apart or it just went all to shit like it was this case.
I think the parents are more dickheads tho.
Dad and Mom: Hey, son do you wanna know about magic and shit and be super cool?
Son: No, I wanna be a normal little shit.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Another fellow Lucy enjoyer. Nice!
In the case of Kaija, at least what I think the author's intention is, and kinda my canon is that they have known each other since forever/childhood so their convictions towards each other are deep and maybe implied that they were gonna be each other regardless of the mission. Now, Kaija (High points) was scared of telling him in case of her world falling down and it's quite a human behavior to just wait it out to till near falling all apart or it just went all to shit like it was this case.
I think the parents are more dickheads tho.
Dad and Mom: Hey, son do you wanna know about magic and shit and be super cool?
Son: No, I wanna be a normal little shit.
I chose Lucy from the start with that one.

I know the love side, high points of Kaija, I played that until the moment we had the choices that defined where we were with her and my rl side won out. I couldn't deal with the broken trust.

Oct 10, 2022
So, I truly hope we get a choice soon to tell them all to fuck off.
Just saying fuck off, you'll let them go that easily? I genuinely hope and wish we can betray them at the most crucial point, so they can never survive the hit, so they can feel what is betrayal in their bones, so they can taste their own medicine.
I try to choose the options that is cordial with Kaija and Templars, so when the time comes they will feel the hit in their guts. I let my MC train with Kaija, talk with Linnae, be generally nice towards them so when the time comes they will never rise again from the ashes after Elves wreak havoc in their ranks. :devilish:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sure wish the templar assassin white knight bombshell let both your MCs disintegrate
in the bowels of that succubus ... what ingrateful bastard MC too cuddled to care for the
struggles of the real world his whole family is head deep embroiled into !
Just saying fuck off, you'll let them go that easily? I genuinely hope and wish we can betray them at the most crucial point, so they can never survive the hit, so they can feel what is betrayal in their bones, so they can taste their own medicine.
I try to choose the options that is cordial with Kaija and Templars, so when the time comes they will feel the hit in their guts. I let my MC train with Kaija, talk with Linnae, be generally nice towards them so when the time comes they will never rise again from the ashes after Elves wreak havoc in their ranks. :devilish:
I chose Lucy from the start with that one.

I know the love side, high points of Kaija, I played that until the moment we had the choices that defined where we were with her and my rl side won out. I couldn't deal with the broken trust.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the Elves are not the real Enemy here, how I see it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sure wish the templar assassin white knight bombshell let both your MCs disintegrate
in the bowels of that succubus ... what ingrateful bastard MC too cuddled to care for the
struggles of the real world his whole family is head deep embroiled into !
Everyone plays their own way and to attack others for not playing the game your way, only shows that you're still a child.

I never said that. Just not sure how far Ceolag is willing to go with it. Personally, I'd wipe them out. They've overstayed their welcome.

Oct 10, 2022
the Elves are not the real Enemy here, how I see it.
They definitely are not the nice guys but I agree they are not the real enemy. I won't be surprised one of the council member was involved with MC's father's kidnap and working with Elves and Hellspawn things. The glimpses dev showed us from Templars indicate they are rotten to the core and using Kaija like idiots to their own profit.

I never said that. Just not sure how far @Ceolag is willing to go with it. Personally, I'd wipe them out. They've overstayed their welcome.
Good, would not expect less from a like-minded person. If I am not mistaken, in another fight Ceolag mentioned we are going to have Elf path and it will be interesting one, I assumed revenge from Kaija and others and he did not say it was wrong. So...... can't wait to take revenge. :giggle:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
They kidnapped your pa and you could not be bothered much,
how much effort do they need to extend more for you to move
even one muscle?
the same father, who lied to me my entire life, that father who used the highest form of violence against me?, that father who wanted to take away my right to choose my life ? you mean ?
Understanding that my father is to weak to unify the order and lead them to a War against the forces of evil, and that the order is infiltrated by some sort of corruption? He who can't see the bigger picture of it all ?
I am open to understand his reasons for this, I personally don't talk about forgiveness since I'm not a God.
So no I'll never forgive neither Kaija nor Hilda and my Father. I'll just understand, and make my peace of mind and soul with their acts, because I understand that everything else would make me weak and easy to manipulate.
The Elves who are calculating and never make a move without a win, had surely their reasons for risking a full scale war, knowing the threat from other parties not known by us at the moment.
Seeing the Succubus and the Darlas of what ever was this asesins demon name, and seeing that suddently Knight Templar warrior joins the refray on side of the Elves, and hearing the feared and respected Elven Queen say, what a wasted potential,?

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Good, would not expect less from a like-minded person. If I am not mistaken, in another fight Ceolag mentioned we are going to have Elf path and it will be interesting one, I assumed revenge from Kaija and others and he did not say it was wrong. So...... can't wait to take revenge. :giggle:
I can't wait for that.
12b29209-6e13-46bd-91c7-0e3101c76d52_text.gif
View attachment 3178847
Ceolag , why did you not say so the first time?
View attachment 3178849
This is how this game can shine above all the assassin/templar banter all over this thread.
You don't recognize that scene?
e2c62add-dba7-42e2-ba70-21d78e474f96_text.gif

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
For me, being who I am and why I couldn't do her path, pushed me further away from her and the Templars. So, I truly hope we get a choice soon to tell them all to fuck off.
I agree, would be happy to stay away and go with Fiona, but it's unlikely as fuck unless there's an early ending that's disconnected from the main story, some games do that.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes