VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Pretty much on point, although it's not just entertainment.
It's interesting to see how people interpret single lines or even words. It helps me as a writer to become more aware of phrasing and stuff. You can even see those discussions as some kind of feedback on your writing, so I absolutely don't mind even the 1000th discussion of this topic.
Soooo.....about Kaija....

:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah, fuck her. Literally then figuratively then I hope both at the same time. I still am waiting the day we'll show the real backstabbing looks like to her. Always stay close to her then hit her when she never expected, hit her hard, hit her where it will hurt most. :devilish:
Kaija the best ....fuck the rest ....! :p ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I haven't had the chance to DL and play this one yet, but after seeing all of the bitching, I'm tempted to make Kaija my main girl just to piss everyone off. :ROFLMAO::cool::devilish:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Ceolag and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The Uniforms in Kingdom of Heaven are not acurate the Knight Templars wore the cross like in the Pictures,
funny fact is that Columbos Caravells had the same cross on their sails, the Malte also known as the "Hospitaler" and the St Jacque de L'Epee is the Spanish order of "Santiago" (St James of the Swords) with the Galizian cross ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The Templar HQ needs a Spring clean starting with Statham and the MC's father. Get Linnae back on the council, she may bend the rules, but at least she is proactive.
Yeah and while I personally don't gell with her, at least she is on our side (somewhat).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah and while I personally don't gell with her, at least she is on our side (somewhat).
that is a point, which I can't grasp at all, I can understand and respect them, your all points of view, some like the one of DS or GOA I can deeply comprehend, impling that I can see them trough their prism of values also respectable.
For myself, and my own set of values and believes, that what Kaija did is not so terrible, yes, she lied, yes, she did not tell us the whole truth, and still hasn't told us everything.
The betrayal, if we are fair, is on both sides (depending how you play the MC) and the relationship, is on a braking point, but not so because of Kaijas behavior, more about the conflict what the MC has with himself, he feels as they are drifting apart, (no wonder he lives in a mundane world, and Kaija lives in a totally different world with magic, monsters and fairytale creatures, hidden dangers and threats, which are real as well.
MC is overprotected,(and acts somtimes as a selfish prick not much hero like) and was kept apart from all that what is going on as well as his sister, with not bad intentions, their parents wanted to give them, the chance to live without all that trouble and violence which has this paralell world, they all did what they did, with the best of intentions, and not with premeditation and alevosia.
Kaija has her own conflict with all that, she is a pawn in a game to which she agreed in order to revenge or to learn what happend with her parents.
You can like her or not but I never had the Impresion that she is a vile perfid liar, and she is pretty assertive with what she feels, has high and somewhat pathetic Ideals at times, but she is not that monster which she is painted somtimes over here.
And that is what I can't put my mind around, maybe it is not in my personality.

(Of course is fun to hold against, all Kaija detractors, and I whish Torin sums up in the struggle :devilish: because together we are unberable :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Oct 10, 2022
Dude don't be naive, she is part of the Templars. None of them are on your side. Just because she seems a fair lady and old friend of MC's mom does not mean you can trust her. Please, don't develop unnecessary feelings towards Templars you may hesitate when the time comes. ;)

The Templar HQ needs a Spring clean starting with Statham and the MC's father. Get Linnae back on the council, she may bend the rules, but at least she is proactive.
Winter is coming for Templars. MC with Ice Queen gonna make sure they'll never rise again. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes