VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys you are being really mean to my sweetheart.
What if Kaija reads these messages?

I'll have to do my own message now.

Kaija baby don't listen to these mean bullies.
You are a beautiful woman with a caring heart.
You are the wind beneath my wings and my soulmate.

And I don't just throw the word soulmate around willy-nilly.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Sorry Joshy, but Kaija just has to suck it up buttercup.
Most people find one soulmate, yet you have managed to find, Kaija, Ann, Anne, Steph, and a zillion other soulmates... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry Joshy, but Kaija just has to suck it up buttercup.
Most people find one soulmate, yet you have managed to find, Kaija, Ann, Anne, Steph, and a zillion other soulmates... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Josh is building his own little sweetheart harem, full of hand holding and romantic walks but shhhh....they don't know they are in one...so, nudge nudge, wink wink...mum's the word.

Oct 10, 2022

Dude I fucking hate her but even her does not deserve your simping. Too big of a punishment. ;)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Loved the game. The writing generally is just *chef's kiss* and I really liked the conflict with Kaija, templars and the family. It was especially great that I could take a step back from the relationship and open up the "field" somewhat to get to know the other characters. The reasons given were just perfection.

But why the hell we cannot ask anyone about the templars?! Nor the elves?! The elves' demand of dissolution of the templar order raised so many questions. Kaija and our parents are templars – I need to know who they are "in bed with". Completely forgiving Kaija is impossible if we can't be sure of who, exactly, she serves. What are their motives, actual methods, how are they viewed by others (or their enemies – why would the elves demand dissolution, what have they done to them).

When I saw the "questions" we could ask Linnea at the bar, I groaned in frustration. Completely non-pertinent info. Completely at the wrong time. Maybe it's just me, but this really bothered me through the entire thing.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Hence why they need a spring clean, sweep out the trash. Their internal culture is toxic and it comes from the leadership down. A change of leadership will work wonders for the Templars in many ways. Mc's daddy and friends aren't doing a very good job. Linnae was probably the only one I'd keep on.
Every bad cop needs a good cop to have effective deception.
Linnae is a good cop.

MC might do sword practice with her, but that's as far as he'll trust her in my runs.
She's a Templar for years, to claim she didn't know/didn't want/tried to change things is just an excuse.

She's upper echelon of broken organization. Tread carefully.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Being oblivious to your ma and pa beliefs or their work or their activities .. what a sheltered life you live!
She's a Templar for years, to claim she didn't know/didn't want/tried to change things is just an excuse.
MC is precisely Damon form House of the Dragon - oblivious to the actual ruling duties, only reaping the rewards.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Now to just convince Ceolag
Ask him for his favorite Greek restaurant, arrange a pre paid all you can eat event for him, bribe the waiter to serve liters of Ouzo, then let him sign up that he integrates Helena..... ;) easy peasy.....If you start a go found me page....we might help you with good Ideas !:devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Joshy92 that all would sound more romantical without Kaijas katana in your crotch.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Every bad cop needs a good cop to have effective deception.
Linnae is a good cop.

MC might do sword practice with her, but that's as far as he'll trust her in my runs.

She's upper echelon of broken organization. Tread carefully.
Good point. We will learn more about how the Templars work when we get to talk with the MC's father. I don't think the Templars, are bad, guys, just misguided and archaic and in need of a clean out.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sure ... go tell the exact same thing to the elves ... the elven prince tried once, turned his pa into a tree and woke up a whole army of golden gollums the size of houses to go purge humanity out of existence ... let us see how this here goes.
are bad, guys, just misguided and archaic and in need of a clean out

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Just remember to keep the simping for Kaija or I'm going to Tell Suzi you are cheating on Emma and she's going to kick your ass and then I won't have to share Kaija

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sure ... go tell the exact same thing to the elves ... the elven prince tried once, turned his pa into a tree and woke up a whole army of golden gollums the size of houses to go purge humanity out of existence ... let us see how this here goes.
I don't know enough about the elves to say what they think yet. The next chapter should fill in a lot of those blanks.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Good point. We will learn more about how the Templars work when we get to talk with the MC's father. I don't think the Templars, are bad, guys, just misguided and archaic and in need of a clean out.
I don't think we're going to get much out of him...after all...he has lied to us and kept information from us for what...the better part of all of our life...tried to set us up with a woman (thanks dad...didn;t realise you were Japanese...you pay her also btw?).

If when we 'chat'...if the first three words out of fucking mouth are not thank you...immediately preceeded by sorry...I'ma lose my shit (well..I will if ceo allows us lmao).

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't think we're going to get much out of him...after all...he has lied to us and kept information from us for what...the better part of all of our life...tried to set us up with a woman (thanks dad...didn;t realise you were Japanese...you pay her also btw?).

If when we 'chat'...if the first three words out of fucking mouth are not thank you...immediately preceeded by sorry...I'ma lose my shit (well..I will if ceo allows us lmao).
I hear you, my MC wants some alone time with dear old mum and dad preferably with a sock and a bar of soap.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes