Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Never really thought people would not like to sleep with certain characters, but I can make some optinal, no prob

And no, there will not be sharing or any kind of NTR in the game.
i just prefer not being forced to sleep with every character, and with the no sharing does that include not sharing with other females

Reactions: Machinist

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
i just prefer not being forced to sleep with every character, and with the no sharing does that include not sharing with other females
I wasn't thinking about females when I replied, but I was thinking of some nice ffm threesomes in the future :ROFLMAO:
And maybe some lesbian scenes

Reactions: Jimbog and The D0n

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i hste the stats, like how the fuck do i know if sn options raise the dominance, like i tryed about 5 times to get to spank her but i couldnt and its not really clear wich one raises it

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
i hste the stats, like how the fuck do i know if sn options raise the dominance, like i tryed about 5 times to get to spank her but i couldnt and its not really clear wich one raises it
Yeah, sorry about that, I made a little route:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be more routes that work.

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
The "brave" system seems really poorly implemented or straight up useless. Unless you go back to the start of the game to change your options, you are dialogue locked into being Tereza's bitch. What king would allow her to slap him and undermine his authority? You have to be "brave" enough to talk to a chained up prisoner? The King seems to have done some tyrannical acts and has a short fuse but then is too afraid to stand up for himself at times.

May 23, 2018
The "brave" system seems really poorly implemented or straight up useless. Unless you go back to the start of the game to change your options, you are dialogue locked into being Tereza's bitch. What king would allow her to slap him and undermine his authority? You have to be "brave" enough to talk to a chained up prisoner? The King seems to have done some tyrannical acts and has a short fuse but then is too afraid to stand up for himself at times.
I agree this creator needs to either fix the bravery system or get rid of it entirely, cause as a king in the middle of a war you should start with 10 bravery at less and standing up to mother should need 5 bravery at best.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree this creator needs to either fix the bravery system or get rid of it entirely, cause as a king in the middle of a war you should start with 10 bravery at less and standing up to mother should need 5 bravery at best.
Idk the examples you state varies wildly. For some war is easy, dealing with women is hard and vice versa :p :LOL:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I like the game but it just started and it's already very unforgiving.
In my particular playthrough the game denied me my choice a few times, saying I'm not brave enough.
And why is that you ask? Because I refused to shag my own D in a dream sequence.
I really struggle to see the logic behind this.

Last edited:

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
made a WT Mod for chap 1, so you guys can enjoy the full content, i did add the text for aquire dom path
Extract using winrar or 7zip or drag and drop into the folder
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪɴᴋ ɪɴ "ᴏᴘ"???

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes