doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I don't really like the intercostal muscles (not sure if it's the correct term - I'm talking about the muscles under the armpit and near the tits)
But that lip bite is to die for man. The artist did such an amazing job

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Could go either way, sometimes mutant powers can cancel each other out. For instance, Rogue steal mutant powers. Leech can nullify mutant powers*. In that case, she either loses her powers temporarily or, more commonly, passes out because plot reasons. So depending on how Null's powers work, for example if it's a low-level field that activates on touch, Cortez increases the range they work, lets him project it as an actual targeted ability. If his power targets the parts of the brain that activate their powers, he winds up scrambling their brains like a magnet next to a hard drive. If it targets the actual X-Gene, he can switch them off for good. Or he just winds up short-circuiting and winds up a twitching, drooling mess on the floor. That's happened occasionally in the comics when the writers either can't think of how it would effect a mutant's powers or they don't want to think about how it would affect the larger plot. So the more likely answer is they both fly away from each other like a pair of matched magnets or, the better answer, whatever makes the story more interesting.

*And before anyone suggests this as a way for Rogue to get some naughty fun time in with a friend, Leech's power is short distance, usually limited to a few feet and he usually appears as a ten year old, you horrible, horrible monster.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Null Vs. Fabian Cortez, who would win?
Could go either way, sometimes mutant powers can cancel each other out. For instance, Rogue steal mutant powers. Leech can nullify mutant powers*. In that case, she either loses her powers temporarily or, more commonly, passes out because plot reasons. So depending on how Null's powers work, for example if it's a low-level field that activates on touch, Cortez increases the range they work, lets him project it as an actual targeted ability. If his power targets the parts of the brain that activate their powers, he winds up scrambling their brains like a magnet next to a hard drive. If it targets the actual X-Gene, he can switch them off for good. Or he just winds up short-circuiting and winds up a twitching, drooling mess on the floor. That's happened occasionally in the comics when the writers either can't think of how it would effect a mutant's powers or they don't want to think about how it would affect the larger plot. So the more likely answer is they both fly away from each other like a pair of matched magnets or, the better answer, whatever makes the story more interesting.

*And before anyone suggests this as a way for Rogue to get some naughty fun time in with a friend, Leech's power is short distance, usually limited to a few feet and he usually appears as a ten year old, you horrible, horrible monster.
Can confirm Null is not Leech.

Can confirm that their powers are different in a specific way.

Will not confirm how.

Can't confirm if Null will be able to "turn off" the X-Gene but I will vote against it if the dev team ever considers doing so.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Turning off the x-gene is overkill and weird. What, your power changes every cell in a person but can only target and deactivate a specific gene?

• Sad
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I don't remember exactly, but I think it's how the power nullification collars in Genosha worked before Magneto took the place over. And there have been various attempts at mutant 'cures' that consist of glowing green science juice that can turn a person human with a single injection. Hell, Forge invented a gun that stripped mutants of their powers completely. Storm was hit by it once and lost her abilities for years!

Comic book science doesn't have to make actual sense, it just has to sound convincing or make sense in the framework of the story. These guys have a collar that switches mutant power off? Oh, and they've discovered this by luring mutants to a concentration/experimentation camp and literally rendering them down to the cells to see what makes them tick? Yeah, that works.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Turning off the x-gene is overkill and weird. What, your power changes every cell in a person but can only target and deactivate a specific gene?
Yeah that's why I'm gonna vote no against the idea.

Hell, Forge invented a gun that stripped mutants of their powers completely.
To be fair it was a knock-off of Rom the Space Knight's dimensional laser meant to nullify the powers of space wizards.

Also Rom the Space Knight exists on Earth-69.

it just has to sound convincing
And it rarely does...

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Now I'm going to be real with you. I'd believe a raygun can do that easy, no questions asked. I guess that's the line for my suspension of disbelief.

The easy answer is that his powers affect the concept of others' powers on a meta-level. That simplifies all the questions of mechanics. It wouldn't have to start that way tbf. Otherwise he'd vulnerable to powers like Cyclops, though you may want that.

Edit: why does laura weigh so little compared to logan? She only has like 10lbs of adamantium while logan has 100lbs.

Last edited:

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Edit: why does laura weigh so little compared to logan? She only has like 10lbs of adamantium while logan has 100lbs.
Actually, she doesn't. Well, she isn't supposed to, at least. She has adamantium on her claws, but not her bones. She was killed and revived by the resurrection protocols recently and they accidentally added adamantium during the revival process, but I don't think anyone's actually addressed that, since it was literally a throwaway line, like "oops, didn't mean to do that, but, y'know, you think 'Wolverine', you think 'metal bones'." I really hope it never gets addressed, since a) what's to stop them 'altering' other mutants and b) that line of thinking gets you Mister Sinister, and if you've been following Sins of Sinister, there's a host of good reasons why even one of him is a bad idea, let alone multiple.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Do all the girls have skirts? Varying length? God did I love Witch Trainer as a kid, that skirt got shooort by the end.

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
skirts are all well and good but what about various type of swimsuits? and footwear? i wanna see some boots and uggs

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
skirts are all well and good but what about various type of swimsuits?
Yeah. Characters will eventually be able to have plenty of one-piece and two-piece swimsuits.

Also before the question is asked, yes they will get progressively skimpier if the girl likes you.

and footwear?
Not likely for the first release. You won't be seeing characters' feet in conversation as the perspective of that would be them standing like 10 feet away.

Clothing during sex was decided to be saved for another update to keep with the early 2023 release.
Edit: This may change if we progress faster than planned.

Though footwear is planned.

i wanna see some boots and uggs
I'll pass this along.

Will we get realistic camel toes, Shiny?
I'm not sure. I'll ask.

A decision we made early on is that girls won't constantly be having nipples showing through their clothing. If it's winter and they're wearing three layers, that'd just look silly.

If you see a girl in her underwear or a swimsuit, that's a different story. I'll bring up camel toes as a possibility.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Is it on andriod yet?
Never owned an android but I can imagine it will run on one.

We don't even have more than a basic proof of concept demo yet.
I mean the leaked pre-alpha was essentially that but yeah y'all won't be getting a demo it'll be a playable build.

0.01 will be Out Soontm though
Pretty strong soon to be honest. Don't quote me* but we're at a pace that if we keep at it that tm might not be needed.

*Murphy's Law

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes