doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
Android stuff is usually done by a modder rather than the dev. Going by the quality and size of the art I don't know if it'd work well, but i don't know shit
There's an app called joiplay that can emulate almost all renpy(also rpgm and a few others) games on android. I have a very old tablet and it runs almost all renpy games

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
At what point in the trillion dollars marketing campaign do we get TV ads, Shiny?
This just reminded me of the scandal on Final Fantasy 14 Online. People who run in game night clubs bought real-world billboards and another did YouTube ads.

TBH, i meant it more in jest rather than anything serious. Buuuuuuuut, since you're already on it, can I request some ummm, 'specialized' outfits that have boots. Y'know the kind that goes up the girls' thighs coughdominatrixcough
It'll come out eventually if it's not in the first release. Thigh highs and dommy mommies are appreciated in this house.

;)

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
TBH, i meant it more in jest rather than anything serious. Buuuuuuuut, since you're already on it, can I request some ummm, 'specialized' outfits that have boots. Y'know the kind that goes up the girls' thighs coughdominatrixcough
I'll say this much, if Rogue or Laura don't wind up rocking a pair of these, I'll be upset
61MO04lKx4S._AC_UL1001_.jpg
I swear, every alternative/goth girl I had a crush on in the 90s and 00s had a pair of these. Even today, I see a girl wearing them and I'm like, 'well hello there', it's a Pavlovian response if ever there was.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'll say this much, if Rogue or Laura don't wind up rocking a pair of these, I'll be upset
View attachment 2449032
I swear, every alternative/goth girl I had a crush on in the 90s and 00s had a pair of these. Even today, I see a girl wearing them and I'm like, 'well hello there', it's a Pavlovian response if ever there was.
mah brother. This is EXACTLY what I had in mind
I'll pass it along.

Reactions: SauceMixer

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
This just reminded me of the scandal on Final Fantasy 14 Online. People who run in game night clubs bought real-world billboards and another did YouTube ads.
I do love FF14. The big scandal (and reason for the bans) was less than advertisement and more that they had the stones to use datamined equipment in the ad, stuff that hadn't been released yet, which breached the TOS.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
There's a lot of oddly puritanical FF14 fans as well. The stories about literal blockades stopping people from entering popular places to RP is just... seriously, get a life.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Shiny, I just spoke to The Gnome. You will fail the challenge unless you release a sneak peek picture of Jean naked. Quick! His horny-meter is in the red!

Edit: I always hated them boots. I don't know why.

BDman234

Jan 16, 2021
Shiny, I just spoke to The Gnome. You will fail the challenge unless you release a sneak peek picture of Jean naked. Quick! His horny-meter is in the red!

Edit: I always hated them boots. I don't know why.
You must’ve missed the leaked Jean nude Shiny sent in the previous page :devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: Crichton

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 2449032
meh, covers too much legs.
Goths are for fishnets and spider web thighhighs

Reactions: Crichton

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
Will the gals have different accents? Or just different way to adress the MC (like rouge saying sugar)?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Will the gals have different accents? Or just different way to adress the MC (like rouge saying sugar)?
We're deep diving into this. All characters, girl or otherwise, will be speaking in a manner that makes sense from where they come from. Rogue is from Mississippi, so we made sure to go over phrases and slang that are common in Mississippi. So you won't be hearing something from Georgia or Texas just because it sounds "Southern."

While I can't reveal any girls beyond the initial four revealed, I will make mention that the X-Men is host to people from all over the world. Various Slavic peoples, Germans, South and Central Americans, and people from all over the British Iles.

It's nerdy but what do you expect from a bunch of X-Men fans? We already consulted someone familiar with the exact location in Scotland where a Scottish character comes from.

I mentioned a few pages back that we welcome assistance with this aspect as we would prefer to be consistent in how people talk as comic books can be inconsistent to a distracting degree.

Two characters I can state that will have some presence in the game without spoiling are Nightcrawler and Colossus.

Nightcrawler was raised by Romani in the Southern German Bavarian Alps but also spent time in Schleswig-Holstein. Kinda awkward to share dialects with the most southern and northern parts of Germany but if anyone has experience in either of these regions I'd appreciate a DM that I can pass on to our head writer.

Colossus is actually much easier to pinpoint as he's from Irkutsk Oblast, Siberia. His family worked on a farm on the southern shores of Lake Baikal near the border of Buryatia. Same as before, if you have knowledge of the dialect of this region it would be appreciated. We also intend on using Cyrillic for his dialogue when he is speaking Russian so a proper translation of that would be appreciated.

Also mentioned before, you will be credited if we use the guides you provide for us.

As more girls get revealed, we will be asking for assistance with them as well.

Edit: Also yay for getting to 50 pages!

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes