Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Can we talk about girls fooling around with other girls? It's ok that our pals don't get their turn, it's our time - but what about our girlfriends getting touchy-fucky with each other?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Tell me as much as you can about the stat caps
They're in place to encourage you and other players to get to the next semester XD

Hang out with the girls, give them gifts, go on dates, experience the main story event and then go to bone down.

Each girl will be willing to put out in different ways at different moments in your relationship.

But to fully unlock everything, you need to get to winter semester.

Some characters will be willing to fuck in earlier semesters and what's considered okay for one girl isn't okay for another.

One girl will blow you before she's willing to kiss you because at first romance is icky.

Another girl may do anal before she's willing to do vaginal because of god's loophole.

One girl may swallow because they don't want you to cum on their clothes or something.

Can we talk about girls fooling around with other girls? It's ok that our pals don't get their turn, it's our time - but what about our girlfriends getting touchy-fucky with each other?
Yes. I can't tell you much because I don't have all the info.

• Haha
Reactions: Crichton

Mugetsu_x

Mar 22, 2018
Shiny, I have a suggestion for "DLC" content or maybe it could be just some extra event somewhere in the next chapters. In a nutshell: Dr. McCoy went crazy with his experiments (or maybe some villian did that, that`s up to you) and caused the reversal of our girls' personalities. And Null has to look after them as the big brains of the X-Men try to bring them back to normal. For example, timid and shy Laura...o_O Sounds quite interesting and funny as for me. What do you think?

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Shiny, I have a suggestion for "DLC" content or maybe it could be just some extra event somewhere in the next chapters. In a nutshell: Dr. McCoy went crazy with his experiments (or maybe some villian did that, that`s up to you) and caused the reversal of our girls' personalities. And Null has to look after them as the big brains of the X-Men try to bring them back to normal. For example, timid and shy Laura...o_O Sounds quite interesting and funny as for me. What do you think?
I'll pass it on. Don't even need Beast to go insane as there's already

Reactions: Mugetsu_x

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
The current Beast has been up to wacky shenanigans in the mainstream comics as well. People throw around terms like 'war crime' willy nilly, but sometimes the term is accurate.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Actual nude Jean for the ides of march?
You want more than a few pixels? Dude, you'll pass out with how much blood'll flow down there - hahah, y'know what I'm saying? Down to your belly as you belly laugh in happiness and joy.

Mankind can only endure so much pleasure.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Will there be ways to replay old chapters/seasons without having to start a whole new game? Like once you move on to the next one, the previous one become unlocked as a new starting point in a new game?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
So were there any new pic updates?
I'll ask the team if they're willing to dish anything out.

Will there be ways to replay old chapters/seasons without having to start a whole new game? Like once you move on to the next one, the previous one become unlocked as a new starting point in a new game?
That's the NG+ thing I was talking about.

We haven't discussed how we're gonna handle "Endless Sandbox" which will be after all the story content is finished, we'll have some one-off stories introducing events and characters that don't fit into the main timeline, but my vote was something like having Storm be who you ask to change the seasons at will.

Reactions: YamiDigitalDev

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What will we be able to do to pass time?
A lot.

Will there be random events while passing time?
Yes.

This is actually one of two things we're actively writing right now. There will be more things to do in the future as updates come out as well.

News reports, random street events, minor interactions on campus that don't require full art, maybe an arcade. Time will tell!

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes