baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
now Im stuck, not sure if its a bug or i need to start over since i used a save.
Andy asks me to talk to Jessie, but theres no way to talk to Jessie, she is always busy, and morning I say never mind.
is this end of version or its possible to help Andy?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
now Im stuck, not sure if its a bug or i need to start over since i used a save.
Andy asks me to talk to Jessie, but theres no way to talk to Jessie, she is always busy, and morning I say never mind.
I just tested this and there is a bug where if you complete the Marcus/Nate thread and haven't talked to Andy yet, it skips over the first scene with Andy which is pretty crucial. I am working on a bug fix now. Unfortunately, until then, you will have to start back at my slot 20 save that I included and make sure you talk to Andy at lunch in O'Shannon's before you complete the Marcus/Nate thread.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
The Office Wife [v0.15] [J. S. Deacon]

Original Size: 611 MB
Compressed Size: 105 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK - this polly i have yet to find, jessie sits at desk in front of me... lvl 10 trying for 11 using walk-thru. Polly where are you! lol

GatsbyG

Apr 27, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.15] [J. S. Deacon]

Original Size: 611 MB
Compressed Size: 105 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)
ETA on MAC version please?

Scal

Sep 4, 2017
Enchantment 13: visit Jason before lunch, let him continue until he tries to pull top open, receive new outfit from Nate
Is it a random to activate this opening ?

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
OK - this polly i have yet to find, jessie sits at desk in front of me... lvl 10 trying for 11 using walk-thru. Polly where are you! lol
Polly is south of your desk. Go past your desk after you talk to the boss in the morning, and she will be labeled.

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
this is so great, adore your work please continue

This is one of the best games
The Office Wife around here and one of my favorites.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Can you link MAC version too please?
For Mac users, I tried RPG Maker and works pretty fine.
Otherwise, put the www folder content of the new PC version into the app.nw folder of the old version mac game you have, and that is all

tyhke3131

Apr 21, 2019
Did you pass?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes