penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
The basic idea seems promising. I was dumb enough to "play" it for an hour. Repetetive, on rails, slow.

At the moment a total waste of time. If the story so far would have been playable in 10 minutes it would have been okay. Tedious. Boring. Maybe future updates put flesh to it, a change of pacing is definitely required.
How do you find the train station?

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
If Deacon want patrons he must update new version on this site. This site is the best advertisement for new patrons and support.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yeah thanks for the answer. The next error I'm getting failed to load image error. When wife's husband his fingering her infront of nate in office. So I'm getting failed to load image error. Path.... Png.
Do you have any fix for this please
Yes, that is a known error that should be fixed in the release tomorrow. For now, you can copy one of the files in www/img/pictures and rename it to the file name in the error message. That should fix the issue so you continue with the game.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Yes, that is a known error that should be fixed in the release tomorrow. For now, you can copy one of the files in www/img/pictures and rename it to the file name in the error message. That should fix the issue so you continue with the game.
This game has a lot of potential. Because I like ntr content and this game looks like a great start I'm happy to share the news with other users around.

Reactions: madbloke

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
is now out. There is a save file in slot 20 that picks up right where the new updates kick in. Your old save files may not work due to some of the bug fixes I've made. I have also published a walkthrough for the entire game so far .

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
After enchantment 11, when she get new skirt from Nate, can't talk to Jason anymore after doing work, says he is busy with call. In the walkthtough had to to sit with Andy at lunch, who is Andy? I'm stuck in the loop it seems, either a bug or i'm missing something?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
After enchantment 11, when she get new skirt from Nate, can't talk to Jason anymore after doing work, says he is busy with call. In the walkthtough had to to sit with Andy at lunch, who is Andy? I'm stuck in the loop it seems, either a bug or i'm missing something?
Andy is in O'Shannon's Pub during lunch. You will need to sit with him to progress. That should help.

Reactions: RottenPlum
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes