Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
For Mac users, I tried RPG Maker and works pretty fine.
Otherwise, put the www folder content of the new PC version into the app.nw folder of the old version mac game you have, and that is all
And did you get it to save your game? The Mac version doesn't save for me (on 0.1, nor as you did after copying the new www folder to the old version).

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
And did you get it to save your game? The Mac version doesn't save for me (on 0.1, nor as you did after copying the new www folder to the old version).
The save folder has all the files about it. if you replaces one for another you lost your file saves. But as for I understand in the first page, the las update has a save on slot 20 where the last version ends. I continued with this saves and works fine.
Hope this was what you asked for

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The save folder has all the files about it. if you replaces one for another you lost your file saves. But as for I understand in the first page, the las update has a save on slot 20 where the last version ends. I continued with this saves and works fine.
Hope this was what you asked for
Having the save wasn't the problem. It is more that this version on Mac doesn't allow one to save at all, which means you need to play throught the version in one sitting. (Which to be fair isn't that hard since there is not a lot of new content and the plot is rather linear.)

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
hey all, i tink im stuck or is the updote so short?

i have 12 points and the dress fom Nate, but nothing happens, i talked with james at home..... and the same day everytime?

sorry for bad english

thanks for help

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Ha ha ha My next fave game :love:
I tried first reliese, did two days and forgot about ... Now i tried the update , GREAT (y)
Played from scratch... Diddnt encounter any errors att all, game work perfectly. Have 13 points, did restaurant and pics from the train and the oncle from the store and came to the end of the update with the new outfit on... is it all? or did i miss something?
Great jobb Dev and keep up the good work (y):love:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
hey all, i tink im stuck or is the updote so short?

i have 12 points and the dress fom Nate, but nothing happens, i talked with james at home..... and the same day everytime?

sorry for bad english

thanks for help
have you been to the restaurant at lunch? getting info about the train accident?

Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
yeah man Im stuck at 12 too, I did everything mentioned but it just wont trigger the 13th ench. event
You have to use the walkthrough. Its not enough to do the things people tell you, it have to be done in the correct order to or events wont fire.

I finished the game, but ran into some bugs along the way. some were gamebreaking and i had to start over several times. I really love the story and plot of this game, but it needs some serious bugfixes before its enjoyable. The only things i think i missed was at the toilet, there seems to be an image that wont run when shu talkes about her chest and at the breakroom after talking to Polly. Don't know whats supposed to happen there, but my game just skipped it entirely. Just clicked and done. Nothing fired.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Great cover art tho

And there's a walkthrough now, that's nice
This build felt quite less buggy too, keep it up

Stacy is hot as hell, damn... but Michael, her boss... helloooo mr. dilf
Good to see some doable non-creepy male characters, in both looks & characterization, in the lewd/innocent yielding hotwaifu genre for a change
(there's Andy too... really liked Andy... nice guy, bet he won't finish last this time)
(y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, but to me the major flaw is how repetitive it can get. I think it would benefit from a more linear storyline, almost unplayable without the walkthrough

Reactions: Odabar

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
will wait for the ren'py port, previous ports were amazing, i hope we will not have to wait for the final release
Same. I'm not sure why if a person isn't making an actual RPG game that they go with RPGM. The only reason I can think of is that they want to pad the playtime with running back and forth.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, I agree that the dev could spend a bit more time with the coding structure.
right now we are repeating scenes because we dont know if theres something new or not,
we dont know if a conversation is already made. thats the bad.
also, right now, if you do the order wrong, say you skip something and advance with some npc, you get stuck,
since the coding require you do to things in order, and thats not how you make a rpgmv.

rpgmv is not all bad, its ok as long its done well.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
was on lvl 10 when got the dress... That it self is an error reading from walkthru I'm done with this, wasted enough time already :) and yeah found polly. I figure i would give an RPGM a chance since i hate them hope it gets ported to Ren'py GL all

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes