lucas137

Aug 15, 2018
Played the game to the end of the content and I'm really puzzled. Many are cheering the NTR, but from my perspective, it simply doesn't exist.

First, the game is never from the perspective of Jason. I suppose if you use NTR as a proxy for cheating, as some do, I can see it; but why use both cheating and NTR in the tags? Second, I got all the way to the end of the content and there was never even a hint of jealousy from Jason. In fact, if you "talk" to him at home Stacy reveals everything, and he simply encourages her.

So, I can see the potential for cheating (i.e. don't talk to him) and eventually the possibility of Cuckoldry and Swinging, but I just don't see the NTR.
Because jason likes exposing her and hearing from her slutty stories with others, he is a cuck wether it means its voluntary or not

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Is the dev active on these boards? I have feedback.

It's poor game design when the game is just a loop that's based on your selecting the right options to continue, because you don't know what you're missing that's preventing progress and then you need to go play the whole day over to try something different. Should she be working with the sales or the marketing team? Does she shower after using the gym? I couldn't figure out if I was missing some event there that wasn't letting me progress, and then I realized it's because I wasn't using the 'Talk' option when I got home and met Jason. I was trying 'seduce'. But it meant the game was going pretty well nowhere.

It would be better to have those be more highlighted when the progress of the game is based on a specific switch like that. Maybe even don't give the choice for that day if all the other conditions are met, that she feels she needs to have a talk with him and voila, the game moves forward.

Reactions: lucas137

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Because jason likes exposing her and hearing from her slutty stories with others, he is a cuck wether it means its voluntary or not
Cuck and ntr are different things tho. I get their point. From the description I'm really wondering where the NTR is. Its just the MC being a nymphomanic.

Reactions: radical686

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The Bugs are a pain in the Arse but to some degree you have to accept that in a developing game (but I am gatting sick of Keep having to run through it for various reasons) BUT it is still a very likable game and I can't wait for updates to extend the story as well as bug fixes {twice now it has just been getting to an potentially interesting part and it ends} BUT PLEASE NO SELF RESPECTING WOMAN WOULD WEAR THOSE DAM BAGGY WHITE PANTIES - GO WITHOUT AFTER SHE THROWS THEM AWAY OF GIVES THEM TO HER GRANNY???

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I am at enchantment 11. I am suppose to talk to Jessie next, but her name does not appear highlighted. Plus I am supposed to work with Polly next and I don't know who that is

"Enchantment 11: talk to Jessie, work with Polly, talk to Nate again, sit with Andy at lunch again.

Enchantment 12: work with Marcus again, sit with Andy at lunch again, visit Transport Authority, go to Dixon’s in Night District to get flash drive, return to Transport Authority, next day, talk to Michael and work with Marcus again, return to the Transport Authority to get the report, return to desk to view report."

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I am at enchantment 11. I am suppose to talk to Jessie next, but her name does not appear highlighted. Plus I am supposed to work with Polly next and I don't know who that is

"Enchantment 11: talk to Jessie, work with Polly, talk to Nate again, sit with Andy at lunch again.

Enchantment 12: work with Marcus again, sit with Andy at lunch again, visit Transport Authority, go to Dixon’s in Night District to get flash drive, return to Transport Authority, next day, talk to Michael and work with Marcus again, return to the Transport Authority to get the report, return to desk to view report."
Yes I am not able ro get the Jessie switch to work. I am not able to talk to her.

Reactions: fakemenard

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
I think its pretty great so far. A little grindy in places maybe, but the plot is excellent and it's attractively presented. Hope you add much more soon--it has the potential to be a particularly great title.

bparkfun

Apr 23, 2019
Can't get past 12, have gotten the report and looked at it, but not sure what to do next based on walkthrough. Everytime I meet up with Jason, Michael interrupts so not sure what I need to do to get him to try to pull my top open.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes