Leolibu

Jul 2, 2019
I got Android version from apkgamer.org but issue for me is 7th Enchantment I get stuck don't know why

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I got Android version from apkgamer.org but issue for me is 7th Enchantment I get stuck don't know why
Check again there's an update. On top of this a friend suggested me joi play... It works flawlessly. Try it. Only thing is game files will be big as Pc.

jeff0088

Sep 27, 2017
For mac user (i'm on Catalina)

cd /Game.app/Contents/MacOs
chmod +x nwjs

cd /Game.app/Contents/Versions/65.0.3325.146/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod +x "nwjs Helper"

It's now possible to play:)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update March 15, 2020

Hello! What a crazy time we live in. I hope everyone is staying safe. At least we can all still get our smut fix from home!
Despite the world seemingly falling apart around us, I am still hard at work on the game. After a major setback with my new render station, which required me returning a broken-on-delivery RTX 2080ti GPU, I am finally up and running at full speed. Wow, what a difference the new computer makes. Renders that used to take me hours now take like ten minutes. This opens up a world of possibilities for me, including more animations.
I’ve had several people ask when to expect the next release. I am hesitant to put a date on it. I rushed out the last release before it was fully ready and as a result, there are some major bugs. I have a few things left to fix and two major sequences left to do. I would optimistically say two weeks from now, but it could maybe be a week longer for play testing. There will, however, be a good amount of new content in the next release so I’m hoping it will be worth the wait.
Thanks again for all of your support. Stay safe out there.
J. S. Deacon

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Weekend Update March 15, 2020

Hello! What a crazy time we live in. I hope everyone is staying safe. At least we can all still get our smut fix from home!
Despite the world seemingly falling apart around us, I am still hard at work on the game. After a major setback with my new render station, which required me returning a broken-on-delivery RTX 2080ti GPU, I am finally up and running at full speed. Wow, what a difference the new computer makes. Renders that used to take me hours now take like ten minutes. This opens up a world of possibilities for me, including more animations.
I’ve had several people ask when to expect the next release. I am hesitant to put a date on it. I rushed out the last release before it was fully ready and as a result, there are some major bugs. I have a few things left to fix and two major sequences left to do. I would optimistically say two weeks from now, but it could maybe be a week longer for play testing. There will, however, be a good amount of new content in the next release so I’m hoping it will be worth the wait.
Thanks again for all of your support. Stay safe out there.
J. S. Deacon
Thanks Darkman.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update March 23, 2020

I hope you are all doing well in these dark times. I have been in isolation for the last week, working from home and only venturing out once to the super market, which was an epic failure because most of the shelves were empty.
One benefit to working home...and the fact that work has slowed significantly...is that I’ve had more time to work on the game. I can now predict an initial release date for $5 and up patrons in two weeks and a public release a week after that. I’ve spent that last few days working on a truly epic scene (60+ renders) which will be the final big scene in this release and the biggest scene of the game so far. We’re finally approaching the point where Stacey is losing her struggle against her own desires.
There are a couple of minor outfit tweaks in this release as well that I need to finish the renders for and then just a bunch of play testing to make sure it is working well. I’ve limited some of the choices you can make and made more events auto-trigger which should help with the flow of the game. For example, you will no longer be able to go to the doctor every day. Those events will trigger when ready so you don’t need to waste time re-doing the same event over and over again. Also, you will only have one choice available when you need to talk to Jason at night so you won’t be able to skip those crucial events.
That’s all for now. Stay safe everyone!

zmzkoki

Jul 29, 2018

Update March 23, 2020

I hope you are all doing well in these dark times. I have been in isolation for the last week, working from home and only venturing out once to the super market, which was an epic failure because most of the shelves were empty.
One benefit to working home...and the fact that work has slowed significantly...is that I’ve had more time to work on the game. I can now predict an initial release date for $5 and up patrons in two weeks and a public release a week after that. I’ve spent that last few days working on a truly epic scene (60+ renders) which will be the final big scene in this release and the biggest scene of the game so far. We’re finally approaching the point where Stacey is losing her struggle against her own desires.
There are a couple of minor outfit tweaks in this release as well that I need to finish the renders for and then just a bunch of play testing to make sure it is working well. I’ve limited some of the choices you can make and made more events auto-trigger which should help with the flow of the game. For example, you will no longer be able to go to the doctor every day. Those events will trigger when ready so you don’t need to waste time re-doing the same event over and over again. Also, you will only have one choice available when you need to talk to Jason at night so you won’t be able to skip those crucial events.
That’s all for now. Stay safe everyone!
Thanks bro

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes