impresso

Nov 26, 2017
puffmutter, I rendered even at 1060 and it took about 20 minutes per 1920x1080 image. On 1080ti + denoiser in DAZ Studio 4.11 I managed to reduce the time to 5 minutes. The number of CUDA cores affects the rendering speed, and the amount of video RAM affects how many objects you can use in the scene. If there is not enough memory for the scene, then the render will go on the CPU and it will be very long )
sorry for my English

Reactions: puffmutter

Lostmyself

Apr 18, 2019
So please tell me steps I have downloaded the joi player on android. Now how to play th game or what to download?
Quite simple to use, download and install the JoiPlay and plugins on your phone. Download and extract the game you want to play. Add the exe file in the player and run the game.

Also as JoiPlayer has been discontinued use JoiPlay.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I got uncaught range error : invalid typed array length:16 when I'm about head home or go to gym. Please help.
Cannot progress further.

Last edited:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Quite simple to use, download and install the JoiPlay and plugins on your phone. Download and extract the game you want to play. Add the exe file in the player and run the game.

Also as JoiPlayer has been discontinued use JoiPlay.
You are a gem.thank you

Reactions: Lostmyself

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
General critique from someone that wants this game to be better, so please don't be offended.

This game has beautiful renders (at least I think the wife is super hot). So this game has great potential. I just wish the ever time consuming 8-bit game play was removed completely and the game focused purely on the story progression and options instead. Sooooo much wasted time and redundancy. I can't be the only one that plays these games for purely a reasonably paced and straight-forward (easyish) story options so that both the MC and myself can have a good time and enjoy the moment? Can I?

If this played more like Sisterly Lust (perfect execution) or even at the very least Dreaming of Dana maybe (also redundant game play, but at least no 2D filler), then it would be 100% better and infinately more statisfying.

Also, am I the only one that generally feels dirty after reading about the wifes upbringing? Like is all of that background necessary? At least give her a normal background that doesn't give me the vibe that she has been tramatized her whole life and might be broken maybe? I know there are people that have had a rough upbringing in life, but to me it was too much of a distraction and didn't actually bring a lot of character insight to me, not relevant insight anyways. IDK just my thoughts.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
i get new outfit from nate but i can't wear it. can anyone share the walkthrougt with me?
Yea I had the same problem and also got semi glitched out at burrito stand. I think it's something we missed somewhere that caused the glitch. At least that's the feeling I get since there was already an Andy glitch reported that prevented forward progression. These are some of the issues that happen with these non guided games I've noticed.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone help me get past enchantment 6? I've been stuck here for hours.
I visit the doctor, go to work, talk to boss, go to bathroom, talk to bf, work, talk to bf and let him get handsy, go to lunch, go work, chat bf, work warehouse, work out, shower, go home try to seduce. what am i missing??

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I gotta say, I really like this game but I'm probably not gonna be following it due to the engine. Once we get more content I seriously doubt I'll enjoy walking around town finishing tasks or what have you.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Cannot reach enchantment 13 although I got dress from Nate when she got half the salary for Nate.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
so it might be stupid of me, but I follow the walkthrough given there.
so I found something that doesn't add up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes