FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
no need atm, just follow to work with jim, speak jason and nate, eat with andy and go to the gym after work..

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
as far as I'm concerned I still haven't unlocked the new content, I'm going around in circles at work Nate apart from congratulating myself on being with Jason, nothing happens. I started from the beginning and it is always the same I will wait a few months before continuing the game.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
as far as I'm concerned I still haven't unlocked the new content, I'm going around in circles at work Nate apart from congratulating myself on being with Jason, nothing happens. I started from the beginning and it is always the same I will wait a few months before continuing the game.
Try using the creator's saves (number 20) ;)
with it I opened all new content :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Office Wife [v0.2] [J. S. Deacon] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Download Win (107MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
great update. Good to see some meat added to the game in this update. I like where this could be headed

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Try using the creator's saves (number 20) ;)
with it I opened all new content :)
no changes I go around in circles without unlocking the new stage.
I tried to accept Jason as to refuse, did the photo session in the WC, gym every night, the quest for the restaurant (USB keys, sex toy), Simon and Steve, talk to Michael, Nat spends his time telling me that 'he doesn't understand how Jason did it to be with me.
short I will continue to watch the game because I like it, but I will especially wait until the path is clearer

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes