jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
What enchantment level are you stuck on?

no changes I go around in circles without unlocking the new stage.
I tried to accept Jason as to refuse, did the photo session in the WC, gym every night, the quest for the restaurant (USB keys, sex toy), Simon and Steve, talk to Michael, Nat spends his time telling me that 'he doesn't understand how Jason did it to be with me.
short I will continue to watch the game because I like it, but I will especially wait until the path is clearer

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "jsdeacon, message: 3270167, membre: 1697494"]
Sur quel niveau d'enchantement êtes-vous bloqué?
[/CITATION]

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
What enchantment level are you stuck on?
Yea i'm also stuck at a 11, have read all dialogue nothing is pointing me to anything specific either.

Also talking to polly in marketing seems to be broke, she just twitches when you click on her but no conversation or scenes or anything.

Reactions: Ekzar

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I found a bug with Polly where if you didn't talk to her at least once earlier in the game, you can't have an important convo with her at about enchantment 11, which will stall your progress. I recommend using an earlier pre-enchantment 9 save and talking to her at least once, then you should be able to talk to her again. This bug will be fixed in the public release next weekend.

Thanks!

[
QUOTE="Sin-X, post: 3270588, member: 20346"]
Yea i'm also stuck at a 11, have read all dialogue nothing is pointing me to anything specific either.

Also talking to polly in marketing seems to be broke, she just twitches when you click on her but no conversation or scenes or anything.
[/QUOTE]

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please tell me how i can the walkthrough for this game.................thx :)

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
Can someone please tell me how i can the walkthrough for this game.................thx :)
Do this every day in this exact order:
- shower
- change clothes
- drink coffee
- take train/car
- if doctor, visit doctor
- talk boss
- go toilet
- talk boyfriend
- work (any of the 3 choices)
- talk boyfriend - always continue if available
- eat in any of the 3 food places
- chit-chat boyfriend from your office
- work downstairs talk david, and pick any of the 2 dudes
- workout in the basement, always shower
- go home with train/car
- talk husband, seduce

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Great game so far. it is a bit grindy, because you cant skip already seen events.
But MC is hot and the story is plausable enough to not thinktat she is just a slut. i kinda liked it.

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
People talking about beyond 10 enchantments but anyone stuck here at 3 enchantments like me? (got the 3 enchan at the gym's shower)

It was the first day that Stacy starts to dress in her shorter outfit (due to no laundry or smth) and the game tells me to go to the doctor's office but when I get there the doctor only said "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" Couldn't interact with the nurse too.

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
People talking about beyond 10 enchantments but anyone stuck here at 3 enchantments like me? (got the 3 enchan at the gym's shower)

It was the first day that Stacy starts to dress in her shorter outfit (due to no laundry or smth) and the game tells me to go to the doctor's office but when I get there the doctor only said "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" Couldn't interact with the nurse too.
I ran into the same bug with the Doctor's office. I think what caused it for me were these steps:
1. Made the Dr appointment from the office, she says something like "I can use my lunch break for the appointment."
2. Go to the Dr's. He tells you it'll take a couple days for the blood panel to be done.
3. However lunch is still available after the Dr visit, so I went to lunch.
4. Continued the rest of the day, went home, slept, etc.
5. Next day go to the downtown area, the Dr's office is starred up as if an active quest, can't go into work because she says "I should visit Dr Kelly first." Going into Dr Kelly's office gives you the generic NPC talk when they don't have anything active for you like "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" So you can't progress at this point.

Opening up the save file in RPGMakerSaveEdit shows that the "Doctor's Office" switch is on, and the Doctor variable is at 1. I had to edit the switch to off, then I could progress normally. I was able to continue, then eventually got the call to visit the Dr again for the second visit, after which the doctor variable was set at 3. I'm assuming that on the first Dr visit, the flag didn't get properly switched off after the initial visit, and the doctor variable was added at 1 (the variable wasn't present in previous saves) and that made the condition that stopped progress.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Do this every day in this exact order:
- shower
- change clothes
- drink coffee
- take train/car
- if doctor, visit doctor
- talk boss
- go toilet
- talk boyfriend
- work (any of the 3 choices)
- talk boyfriend - always continue if available
- eat in any of the 3 food places
- chit-chat boyfriend from your office
- work downstairs talk david, and pick any of the 2 dudes
- workout in the basement, always shower
- go home with train/car
- talk husband, seduce
Thks Zero Joey :)

Reactions: potatoHead42

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
I ran into the same bug with the Doctor's office. I think what caused it for me were these steps:
1. Made the Dr appointment from the office, she says something like "I can use my lunch break for the appointment."
2. Go to the Dr's. He tells you it'll take a couple days for the blood panel to be done.
3. However lunch is still available after the Dr visit, so I went to lunch.
4. Continued the rest of the day, went home, slept, etc.
5. Next day go to the downtown area, the Dr's office is starred up as if an active quest, can't go into work because she says "I should visit Dr Kelly first." Going into Dr Kelly's office gives you the generic NPC talk when they don't have anything active for you like "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" So you can't progress at this point.

Opening up the save file in RPGMakerSaveEdit shows that the "Doctor's Office" switch is on, and the Doctor variable is at 1. I had to edit the switch to off, then I could progress normally. I was able to continue, then eventually got the call to visit the Dr again for the second visit, after which the doctor variable was set at 3. I'm assuming that on the first Dr visit, the flag didn't get properly switched off after the initial visit, and the doctor variable was added at 1 (the variable wasn't present in previous saves) and that made the condition that stopped progress.
Thanks, tried to change the doctor's office switch to off and still it's not work just the same "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" though this time I could also interact with the nurse too but she only said generic talk "You have to made an appointment."

Guess my game file is corrupted or something, maybe I will have to re-download and try again.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks, tried to change the doctor's office switch to off and still it's not work just the same "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" though this time I could also interact with the nurse too but she only said generic talk "You have to made an appointment."

Guess my game file is corrupted or something, maybe I will have to re-download and try again.
Were you able to go into work though in the morning though after switching Doctor's Office to off? The Doctor and his staff will still do the generic NPC talk, but you should be able to go into work building normally without getting the "I should visit Dr Kelly first" message, then after a day or two you'll get the call to come back and see Dr Kelly.

Reactions: thru19w

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Were you able to go into work though in the morning though after switching Doctor's Office to off? The Doctor and his staff will still do the generic NPC talk, but you should be able to go into work building normally without getting the "I should visit Dr Kelly first" message, then after a day or two you'll get the call to come back and see Dr Kelly.
I thought after I switched it off I should be able to continue via doctor's office lol, didn't know that I should go to work instead. Thanks again, glad I didn't delete it yet.

Reactions: LordofEntropy

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have reached 17 enchantments, I don't know if the game continues or I have to wait for the next update
I was at 18 when I got the end of this update/game over screen. So sounds like you might have something else to do. I got the last point in the morning after sex with Nate.

Reactions: Frank Chateau
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes