defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello, Someone have v0.2 for mac?
Just download the PC version
and download RPG Maker for mac
than copy all files inside www folder in the app.nw folder located in Game/Content/Resource/app.nw

of course you have to open Game app using "show package content" option with right click of the mouse.

ALL RPGM and Renpy based games works on mac even there if is no mac release in the post (or has not been update)

I'm using the version 1.5.2 because with the 1.62 I got freeze on some animations.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Do this every day in this exact order:
- shower
- change clothes
- drink coffee
- take train/car
- if doctor, visit doctor
- talk boss
- go toilet
- talk boyfriend
- work (any of the 3 choices)
- talk boyfriend - always continue if available
- eat in any of the 3 food places
- chit-chat boyfriend from your office
- work downstairs talk david, and pick any of the 2 dudes
- workout in the basement, always shower
- go home with train/car
- talk husband, seduce
about talk husband do not use only "seduce" option
if you use watch tv you will be able to use the vibrator.
you can also skip the shower or skip other events.... such as "go to the gym" "drink coffe" "go to toilet" everyday... just do those from time to time
you can also avoid to use all 3 restaurant..
about lunch time you have to go at the restaurant and sit with Andy al least 5 or more times

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the game is too much repetitive i hope that it is only because is at 0.2 version

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Can`t progress after 14 enchantment
Repetead all moves, can`t figure out what do i need to do
Does someone know?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can`t progress after 14 enchantment
Repetead all moves, can`t figure out what do i need to do
Does someone know?
Guessing you're not trying a couple different options, but can't tell you exactly which ones. But here are some suggestions:
1) Make sure you go to lunch at that place that's almost directly south of the work building. Eventually you meet Andy from accounting there, and there's a story line that starts there that involves getting the camera tapes from the subway incident as well as takes you Uncle Dixon's shop which leads in part to number 3 I have listed below.
2) Be sure to use the 'talk' option when it's available at the end of day when returning home to the husband, there is story progression there.
3) Also if you use the 'watch a movie' option at the end of day at home, there's a vibrator scene, don't think it progresses anything at this point, but might in the future.
4) Make sure to do a few of each of the job options between Jim in Sales and Polly in Marketing, both of them have story lines that do progression.
5) Make sure you're visiting Michael (the boss) every day, he moves the story along.
6) Also Jessie, the girl whose desk is basically right in front of yours, does show up as a conversation option at one point after work. Can't remember if there was an enchantment point, but there is a conversation that occurs, and might move some stuff along in the future.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
if someone wants to jump straight into the ntr scene(ench 17)

(save file location:The Office Wife V.0.2\www\save)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope it went right (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Guessing you're not trying a couple different options, but can't tell you exactly which ones. But here are some suggestions:
1) Make sure you go to lunch at that place that's almost directly south of the work building. Eventually you meet Andy from accounting there, and there's a story line that starts there that involves getting the camera tapes from the subway incident as well as takes you Uncle Dixon's shop which leads in part to number 3 I have listed below.
2) Be sure to use the 'talk' option when it's available at the end of day when returning home to the husband, there is story progression there.
3) Also if you use the 'watch a movie' option at the end of day at home, there's a vibrator scene, don't think it progresses anything at this point, but might in the future.
4) Make sure to do a few of each of the job options between Jim in Sales and Polly in Marketing, both of them have story lines that do progression.
5) Make sure you're visiting Michael (the boss) every day, he moves the story along.
6) Also Jessie, the girl whose desk is basically right in front of yours, does show up as a conversation option at one point after work. Can't remember if there was an enchantment point, but there is a conversation that occurs, and might move some stuff along in the future.
Idk what was the problem but i tried with attached save which is with enchantment 13 and it worked fine until the end of the game (18)
I think it was just bugged. Because for example while talking with boss that asked to go and work 1v1 and later made massages on my first playthrough i had 0 images or text. Also i didn`t have an option to talk to that lesbo girl.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I ran into the same bug with the Doctor's office. I think what caused it for me were these steps:
1. Made the Dr appointment from the office, she says something like "I can use my lunch break for the appointment."
2. Go to the Dr's. He tells you it'll take a couple days for the blood panel to be done.
3. However lunch is still available after the Dr visit, so I went to lunch.
4. Continued the rest of the day, went home, slept, etc.
5. Next day go to the downtown area, the Dr's office is starred up as if an active quest, can't go into work because she says "I should visit Dr Kelly first." Going into Dr Kelly's office gives you the generic NPC talk when they don't have anything active for you like "Hello, Stacy. How are you feeling?" So you can't progress at this point.

Opening up the save file in RPGMakerSaveEdit shows that the "Doctor's Office" switch is on, and the Doctor variable is at 1. I had to edit the switch to off, then I could progress normally. I was able to continue, then eventually got the call to visit the Dr again for the second visit, after which the doctor variable was set at 3. I'm assuming that on the first Dr visit, the flag didn't get properly switched off after the initial visit, and the doctor variable was added at 1 (the variable wasn't present in previous saves) and that made the condition that stopped progress.
Thanks! I did the exact same thing as you and ran into the same bug. Switching Doctor's Office off fixed it.

gingreecs

Dec 15, 2018
i got 18 enchentements now ty for the info

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think that we need your global.rpgsaves file...
I fixed now that link and I took the whole folder from there.

i hope now it went right :D
(ntr save was that #28)

Word of caution:
That’s not a long way to go in the current version(0.2) and ench 18 is ending.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Just download the PC version
and download RPG Maker for mac
than copy all files inside www folder in the app.nw folder located in Game/Content/Resource/app.nw

of course you have to open Game app using "show package content" option with right click of the mouse.

ALL RPGM and Renpy based games works on mac even there if is no mac release in the post (or has not been update)

I'm using the version 1.5.2 because with the 1.62 I got freeze on some animations.
hello, so i use this method with another game(officer chloe:iffiltration) to port it on mac. when i tried to copy the file inside the game.exe, i cant open it, it says the content of the game cant be extracted, can you help me? much aprreciated

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hello, so i use this method with another game(officer chloe:iffiltration) to port it on mac. when i tried to copy the file inside the game.exe, i cant open it, it says the content of the game cant be extracted, can you help me? much aprreciated
if you have a .exe file you have to install using a virtual machine like parallels or similar (maybe works alsi with Wine
because you must copy the files that are in the www folder
if you download the PC version from the link at the first page of this threat the game is ready

Just use the unarchiver app that is in all mac OSX version

there is also a way to use terminal app to open exe files

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes