Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, How come it couldn't detect my previous saves when i put the save files in the save folder? Any ideas to go about it as i do not wish to restart the game from the start again...

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Hi, How come it couldn't detect my previous saves when i put the save files in the save folder? Any ideas to go about it as i do not wish to restart the game from the start again...
you need your save config file as well.
dumb new mechanism on mv and mz, no more just copy the old saves to a new version

Reactions: Choronzon79

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
do u still have the previous save config file? mine think had been overwrite by new one...
I should have been yours or a save game config that has the save game number in it.
on the other hand, i had to use deacon save game anyway, because mine war broken.
never tried it, but rename the file to a number that is included.

Reactions: Choronzon79

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
I just grabbed this to give it a try (0.70 release here) and seem to be running into a game breaking bug whenever stacy has sex with jason at home (enchantment 9, day 8). the cpu just doubles and the only option is to kill the game. I saw one post similar to this in a search here but no answers to that person. Anyone have any insight?

only line in the debug.log is:
[0516/082415.370:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3)

well, update, seems that the problem is with the game code when trying to play the 'animations'. Both Nopy & pixeldrain versions seem to have the problem (both same file and both pass zip test). when using the same save in the compressed version it works. so there is something corrupted in the main downloads it appears.

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I am playing on latest version.
I am repeating same things over and over..

Is anyone know the max enchantment level for this version?
I am currently 53!

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
Are you starting from save slot 37 or are you using one of your own old saves? Old saves don't work.
I copied over my old saves and replaced the ones that were downloaded. Is it possible for someone to share Save slot 37? Don't want to download the entire game just for 1 save file. Love your game btw!

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
For people who have bug with warehouse work, edit your save file with rpg editor. In advanced options go to "variables" tab and change "Warehouse Work" value to 17. It worked for me.
Can you tell me exactly which variable number that is? RPGM save editor doesn't have labels. Will try if this works in the meantime. Thanks! Will update this answer if it does.

Update: Changing the warehouse work value to 17 fixed the issue. Thanks Rambo and Sosa82!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Mountain

luccia87

Jun 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "Big Mountain, publicación: 5782122, miembro: 276492"]
estaba a punto de publicar esto, pero busqué primero si alguien tenía un problema similar
solo encontré tu publicación al respecto
[/CITA]
A mí me pasa lo mismo. El NPC no funciona y pueden continuar la historia del almacén.
was just about to post this but searched first if someone had similar issue
only found your post about it
The same happens to me. The NPC does not work and they can continue the story of the warehouse.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes