Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
OK so been playing the latest (70) update available right now and at 55 Enchantments. Am I done?

What am I missing.

Black dude in sex shop is "too busy"
done yoga X1 in park.
Doggie love X2 in subway Stethoscope and all...
Seems to be a loop @ work of boss:B.plug, same pre-lunch looks with meeting girl or tech support (black guy) and lunch animations (lasagne/run in park, hammer sex at stand or bathroom fun at restaurant) and then nighttime is the same...Knockers flyers or going to sex shop to be turned away...

Anything else to do or "break the cycle"?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
OK so been playing the latest (70) update available right now and at 55 Enchantments. Am I done?

What am I missing.

Black dude in sex shop is "too busy"
done yoga X1 in park.
Doggie love X2 in subway Stethoscope and all...
Seems to be a loop @ work of boss:B.plug, same pre-lunch looks with meeting girl or tech support (black guy) and lunch animations (lasagne/run in park, hammer sex at stand or bathroom fun at restaurant) and then nighttime is the same...Knockers flyers or going to sex shop to be turned away...

Anything else to do or "break the cycle"?
I think you have done everything available at this time. Now starts the wait for the next update. LOL

Reactions: Calyps0

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have played your save and it runs fine on my end

try update you codex if you can

but I do suggest that the dev of this game to use webm for the video format

here some info don't if this help the dev or not
power usage is at high to very high
cpu usage 23% to 30%
gpu usage 10% to 20%

cpu is i7-9700k
ram 64gb
gpu 2060
win 10 pro

3r1z0

Nov 25, 2020
Odd bug, v0.70 but I didn't see it in previous versions/plays. Around day 11 it stopped allowing workouts. When you try to enter the locker room it says, "I can't leave without clothes." Can't be arsed to find and change the wardrobe values, workaround is skip workout and go directly to the car.

LunaGaming

Feb 13, 2021
Hello quite new, and stuck with the gate in the 0.70 version :( Hobo is sleeping, and stuck without even being able to get out I am supposed to search around thanks for your help.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Keep getting this error on Mac anytime I go into options, also can't save. I'm guessing the 2 are linked. Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 21.07.24 PM.png

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes