jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You can download new data files that fix the gym bathroom bug that prevents you from re-entering . Copy and replace them into the www/data folder. You will still need to start at an earlier save, but the issue causing the bug should be fixed.

Scratch that, working on a real fix.

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Yes, I cannot do the dog scene and get all enchantments because every time I try to go down in the abandoned train station, "there is a bunch of scary looking people down there". Not to mention there is no stethoscope given by the doctor. How am I supposed to complete the game? Please give me a save.
Fără titlu.png

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
Yes, I cannot do the dog scene and get all enchantments because every time I try to go down in the abandoned train station, "there is a bunch of scary looking people down there". Not to mention there is no stethoscope given by the doctor. How am I supposed to complete the game? Please give me a save.
View attachment 1195407

I tried playing with the dog only getting Ruff ruff from it that's all. No dog treats from the guys, and definetly havent opened that old train station.... dog.JPG

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
View attachment 1195407
It depends on the time you go there, if you find people after work in your case. Or too late there is one of the 2 whores who are normally at the entrance at that moment is working. In practice, to see the dog you must have the dog biscuits given to you by the ex veterinarian, have done a bit of "training" with the dog dildo.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
You can download new data files that fix the gym bathroom bug that prevents you from re-entering here. Copy and replace them into the www/data folder. You will still need to start at an earlier save, but the issue causing the bug should be fixed.
Adding this fix breaks the game, you keep getting image errors.

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
It's across the street from Dixon's place right next to the two whores
Thank you, what do you have to do to get dog treat? Already went to dog 4-5 times she noticed its hungry and said she wished to have treats. Right after that i went to the old veterinarian, but the guy didnt gave me anything

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Thank you, what do you have to do to get dog treat? Already went to dog 4-5 times she noticed its hungry and said she wished to have treats. Right after that i went to the old veterinarian, but the guy didnt gave me anything
that's when you go to the guy with the dog in the park talk to the guy the dog isnt important.

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Out of curiosity, but does anyone know what the payload.exe in the game folder is about?

As far as I know RPG-Maker games, be it MV or otherwise, don't need it.

Couldn't find anything about it in the thread (no, used the search function and didn't search 149 pages, so I might have missed something...) and a casual search on google tells me something about it being part of a trojan, used for mining currencies like DarkNetCoin and something about ransom software... hence me asking.

Don't mind it if it's (just another) false positive, else...
The name implies it is an application intended to release and execute another application, embedded in it, which usually is a malware. Please check it with several antimalware systems before launching the game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
can it be that from this version 0.70 it is no longer for x86, but only for x64?
I had this problem and emailed to the developer about it. The game is now using an updated version of RPGMaker which comes in both 64-bit and 32-bit variants. The game uses the 64-bit version, but it's possible to get it to use the 32-bit version. Search on the Web for the file nwjs-v0.53.0-win-ia32.zip, download it and extract the files. Then copy the extracted files to overwrite the corresponding files in your Office Wife folder and its subfolders. Then to run the game you have to run nw.exe rather than game.exe. This worked for me, though you might find it easier to switch to the Renpy version of the game.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
The name implies it is an application intended to release and execute another application, embedded in it, which usually is a malware. Please check it with several antimalware systems before launching the game.
Had both and look at it and they can't detect anything in there.

I'm not sure about the details/behavior pages on VirusTotal though.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
What I basically found is that the game bugs after Enchantment 8: work out in gym, take shower. After the shower scene (Stacy getting spied on in shower) it automatically skips the 'changing clothes' trigger. Which means that the game still thinks that Stacy is in the 'Naked/Exposed' state. If this state is true, then the entrance of the changing room becomes a impenetrable barrier. Use a RPGM Save Editor to change the state to false.

Change the (advanced switch) state '144: Naked/Exposed' to false.
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes