Meldric

Dec 4, 2017
I am stuck after lunch. Whatever lunch scene I do, when I come back to the office, the door (where the guard sits) is closed, when clicking it, I get "I need to finish my work first".

I am using version 0.70 of the game, and played it right from the start (i.e., no save game from prior versions involved). I am on Windows and have enchantment level 42, day 48.

Browsing the Internet I saw another post describing the same problem.

Help! :)

Last edited:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hope we get an update soon. Missing the sexy office slut and her dirty clothes.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Miss this dirty girl. I don't know about the rest of you, but I stopped giving her showers at home. She can stay dirty and stinking and just go to work. :devilish:
The dev might have some ideas for that. I'm not sure, but consider how this game start to turn out she might eventually be offered to get help with the clean up from her co-workers before the working day begins. She might not be willing to that at the beginning. But her co-workers seem to be good at finding ways to get what they want. Sneak peek at the beginning might turn out to other things, and so on. No matter if that happens or not. I miss this girl too.

bianko

Jul 11, 2018
7767 jsdeacon Please note that this game continuosly freezes randomly. Every 2-3 minutes.

Win 10 Pro
Destop model: HP EliteDesk 705 G2 MT
CPU AMD PRO A10-8750B R7
RAM 16GB
SSD 256GB

Graphics:
AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics
VRAM 1,00 GB

Thank you,
Francesco

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
CPU AMD PRO A10-8750B R7
Graphics:
VRAM 1,00 GB
I assume the VRAM is your problem, because when I check my system it says 1.8GB VRAM in use and Radeon 7 is an integrated graphic in your AMD PRO A10-8750B, too. The graphic part of your CPU is just not fast enough with loading the graphic and doing the rest of the game.
Min. requirement for the newest RPGMaker is 2GB VRAM for a 1024x768 resolution and a quad-core with 4GB Ram, but that is only for a game with few events. If there are many events on a map the requirements for the PC grows, because as far as I know the system always checks for ALL events on a map and not only for the events that are in the part of the map that is visible in the moment.

Reactions: bianko

bianko

Jul 11, 2018
I assume the VRAM is your problem, because when I check my system it says 1.8GB VRAM in use and Radeon 7 is an integrated graphic in your AMD PRO A10-8750B, too. The graphic part of your CPU is just not fast enough with loading the graphic and doing the rest of the game.
Min. requirement for the newest RPGMaker is 2GB VRAM for a 1024x768 resolution and a quad-core with 4GB Ram, but that is only for a game with few events. If there are many events on a map the requirements for the PC grows, because as far as I know the system always checks for ALL events on a map and not only for the events that are in the part of the map that is visible in the moment.
Thank you. Fully understood. :)

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes