the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.78 PRE-PRERELEASE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.
the official walkthrough is to be found in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
i would have been using rpdl for torrent cause i like his quality and consistancy but i cant anymore cause the whitelisting, not complaining its just the whitelisted clients dont work on androids. so more variety in links would be helpful since mix drops, been going for 30kbps for me same for the other current links

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Probably was dropped because the RPGM->Renpy converter is pretty unreliable and creates a lot of bugs.

What exactly you feel makes it bad for RPGM? This to me is another example of a game that makes total sense on the engine since there are different things you can do each day and without the navigation mechanics the story would feel very rushed.
In fact some of the best NTR games are the ones using RPGM exactly because of the feeling you get in between scenes while navigating around the map that only enhance the ntr aspects of the story.
I think the main reason this game in particular is a pain to play in RPGM is because of all the repetition. Wake up, get dressed, take the train to work, task in the morning, lunch somewhere, warehouse in the afternoon, task at night, take train back home, choose to what to do at night. Over and over and over again.

I do feel like the best NTR games are the ones in RPGM, but without the endless grindy repetition.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
It's giving an error when I'm trying to extract.

I've downloaded the mega mirror.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I think the main reason this game in particular is a pain to play in RPGM is because of all the repetition.
I do agree it can get repetitive especially if you miss certain events but that would also be true for a renpy/sandbox version, so I wouldn't blame the repetitive nature in the game design as being an issue with the engine.
I've tried playing some of those games that were "converted" from rpgm but there are so many clicks required to navigate throught the map that I reached the point of "ok just let me walk there" and went back to the rpgm version.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I found a bug- if you go visit the lunch place and talk to eddie before lunch actually occurs and then pass the day until lunch- it won't let you talk to eddie to progress the lunch scene

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes