Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope everyone is having fun gearing up for the holidays! I've been working hard on the game. I finally have a clear view of the horizon for this release. I'm going to set a public release date of January 11, with the Civic Leaders ($5) Patreon release coming one week prior to that on January 4. Some of the scenes I'd hoped to get into this release may have to wait until the next release. The main scenes, however, will all be completed.

Even without some of those extra scenes that I may not get to, it's a huge release. It will also have some major plot advancements. I don't want to give too much away, but Stacy's going to learn a lot about what's going on with her and the necklace. She'll also be faced with a couple of big choices that players can make with regard to her relationship with Jason.

It's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait until it's done and I get to share it with you all. Until then, have a wonderful holiday season!

- J. S.

Here's where I'm at so far (caution - Spoilers): 315 renders, 24 animations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
>there is a new sneak peak
>refuses to elaborate/post
>leaves

View attachment 1570410
LOL. I realized there was a post because of that comment. The day is almost here so let's get on with it

Sneak Peek - What's going on at the doctor's office?

We're getting down to the wire now! Here's the first of a couple of sneak peeks I'll be releasing in advance of the January 4 release of V.0.78

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cracked me up.jpg

Happy new year!

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I've just released the pre-prerelease of V.0.78 for $12 and up patrons. The official (free) public release will be out on January 11. You can get it now at or

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
when is it comming out for 5$ Patreons? I am one, and in the sneak peak you told, that 4th Jan will be for civic leaders :) (5$)
So, what is the benefit for the 5$ guys then?

I can't wait for the update to drop!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
when is it comming out for 5$ Patreons? I am one, and in the sneak peak you told, that 4th Jan will be for civic leaders :) (5$)
So, what is the benefit for the 5$ guys then?

I can't wait for the update to drop!
Consider that in the U.S. is still January 3 tomorrow comes out for $ 5 on January 4

Reactions: Zangief86

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Do as you will. I know I'm going to get facepalmed a lot here but maybe wait until the 11th as the dev wishes it?
Hope not, the thread has been dead forever and this is a pirate forum. Would like someone to leak it asap.
I don't think he was talking about leaking it. I think he was talking about subscribing. Perhaps I read it wrong, but that's how it scanned to me.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
You may be absolutely correct. Sorry if I misunderstood you Lust&Pateron
Don't download this until the 11 Jan then

Hey everyone! In my usual tradition, I'm releasing V.0.78 to Pimps and higher in advance of the official $5 and up Prerelease tomorrow. In this release you'll find nearly 400 new renders, 16 new animations, and some major storyline advancements. It comes with a Walkthrough file and saves. Save slot 39 begins where the last release ended. This release has as hard ending so you'll know it when you get there. If you miss something, you can go back to an old save and replay it, but you should be able to get the main content before the hard ending.
Please dm me on here or email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com if you encounter any bugs or just want to provide me some feedback on it. Lastly, please don't share this with anyone else. This pre-prelease is a special gift just to the top level patrons. The official releases will be out soon enough.
Windows -
Mac -
- J. S>

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes