LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
i like all of your suggestions but a prequel doesn’t make sense since all of her corruption occurs in the present game and timeline. for me it would ruin the fantasy of a pure girl starting out that gets corrupted over time thanks to the necklace
Maybe we can have a prequel about the necklace and how it originated involving a different timeline with new characters

Walnut72

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I tried starting the game from the beginning and seems like enchantment 42 bug is still there (basically, you can't get to enchantment 42, there isn't any scene at knockers even though I did everything else). Could someone please share a savefile starting at enchantment 42? I think it's the save file we get with v0.65. Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: ihl86

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys, I tried starting the game from the beginning and seems like enchantment 42 bug is still there (basically, you can't get to enchantment 42, there isn't any scene at knockers even though I did everything else). Could someone please share a savefile starting at enchantment 42? I think it's the save file we get with v0.65. Thanks a lot in advance.
Honestly, I downloaded the renpy version from OP. You can start at any day in-game. Once I get to the end I'll go back to RPGM using the included save to play the last update which is where the renpy version ends. Problem solved

Reactions: anedwcan

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
This, I followed the walkthrough almost to the letter, maybe delayed some stuff for 1-2 days but it's all messed up, it allowed me to do some stuff in front of others and could not get the knockers scene. It all goes downhill from there.
It feels like a big bug to me, to be able to get stuck like that, would love a save right after the knockers scene.

On another topic, I am new to this thread/game, about how often are updates for this?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
There's a bit of confusion, the Ren'Py version is up to 0.70; the RPGM version is up to 0.75 and from the default preset slot 38 it goes to the end of version 0.70 both Ren'Py and RPGM. If you start before this point, that is as you mentioned from 0.65 or from the beginning, is not guaranteed the success of the game in RPGM, because the Dev said that the game is not complete, so you may encounter bugs, on scenes that are not activated even following the WT. I would suggest for those who don't like so much the RPGM to use the Ren'Py 0.70 version and get to the end of it then start from slot 38 with the RPGM version.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

fleu

Oct 18, 2020
I'am on enachentment 42 day 60. And Asekd aNgelo for the video equipment. but after when i go to lunch outside. After lunch I can't go back to to work. I tried to enter the door (already in de building) and it says ' I need to finish my work first' . How can i get back inside and do the warehouse work? playing the 0.75 version btw

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Apparently we have a date actually two:
To Patreon:
"I'm going to set a public release date of January 11, with the Civic Leaders ($5) Patreon release coming one week prior to that on January 4."

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Apparently we have a date actually two:
To Patreon:
"I'm going to set a public release date of January 11, with the Civic Leaders ($5) Patreon release coming one week prior to that on January 4."
Why would he set a date we all know will be pushed back? That just makes him look worse.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes