Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

I hope everyone in the US had a great Thanksgiving weekend (and for those of you not in the US, I hope you had a great weekend as well)!

I've been busy working on the game and wanted to give you all an update because I know it has been a while now since the last release. I've put together a list below of what scenes I've completed and what I hope to complete before the next release. That being said, my goal is to get out the new release before the end of the year. That might be a bit ambitious, however, and I'll have to decide either to delay it or to save some scenes for the next release.

Here's where I'm at so far (caution - Spoilers):
Completed scenes:
Landlord/Fight Night
Morgan/Michael
Andy/Metaphysical store
Bruce - cemetery
Warehouse - Simon
Warehouse - Stevie
Knockers/Kitty’s
Doctor
Gym/Zack
Plus a bunch of minor fixes

Planned scenes:
Finale - tba
Doug Harper dinner
Polly webcamming
Antonelli’s - nephew
Connor - alley bum
gym shower
several minor scenes - Jim, security guard paul, chi-chi’s, self pleasure

So far, I’ve completed just under 300 renders and 13 animations with, as you can see, quite a few more still planned. That will put this among my biggest releases to date.

What I’ll most likely do is focus on maybe one or two bigger scenes, some of the minor stuff, and then finalizing the release. Along with playtesting, that should put this release finished up right around the end of the year, maybe just a little after.

I appreciate everyone’s patience. My goal is to make sure that the wait is worth it.
- J. S.

------
Did the dream sequences not get added to .75? I remember that .70 had them, but they seem to be gone now. Which is a bit weird, because she keeps referring to them upon awakening. There's no way to figure out the context of the dialogue.

Could it be set up that the dreams could be added to the top page for separate download?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Did the dream sequences not get added to .75? I remember that .70 had them, but they seem to be gone now. Which is a bit weird, because she keeps referring to them upon awakening. There's no way to figure out the context of the dialogue.

Could it be set up that the dreams could be added to the top page for separate download?
I'm not totally caught up (I'm way back at .67), but the dreams were removed by then. Were new dreams added in .70? I do know that I had an email conversation with JSD a long time ago talking about the dreams and how they were appearing too much. I guess a lot of people complained so he removed them, but the dialog wasn't really changed. It's all a little confusing.

In hindsight, I wish the mystical element had never been introduced. JSD may be able to make the mystical nature of the story work, but it's going to be hard. Meanwhile I think most of us just like a story of corruption, so a simpler premise probably would have sufficed.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Not a fan of Stacy working as a prostitute. Like seeing her cheat on her husband. Hope we get a scene with husband, his brother and maybe the father thrown in to make her airtight. Agree more and better scenes with the dog and maybe more street mutts. Stacy corrupting new young girls hired by the company. Multiple partners in the office. Men and women. Scenes where she invites the homeless man to her home and has sex with him and maybe some of his friends. The construction workers use dildos on power tools. Stacy's fame spreads through the town to other companies. So much more is possible.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not totally caught up (I'm way back at .67), but the dreams were removed by then. Were new dreams added in .70? I do know that I had an email conversation with JSD a long time ago talking about the dreams and how they were appearing too much. I guess a lot of people complained so he removed them, but the dialog wasn't really changed. It's all a little confusing.
I wasn't one who complained, but I can see why others did. The dream sequences were very repetitive. It was nice to see a new sequence, but you had to watch each sequence too many times before seeing a new one.

Hopefully, they aren't gone for good. It was interesting to watch the progression, and I think that there was still plenty of room for things to escalate. Perhaps a better system would be to have each dream sequence play once when it first becomes unlocked, and then allow the player to skip it until the next sequence unlocks.

In hindsight, I wish the mystical element had never been introduced. JSD may be able to make the mystical nature of the story work, but it's going to be hard. Meanwhile I think most of us just like a story of corruption, so a simpler premise probably would have sufficed.
While I would have been perfectly contented with a corruption story which didn't involve the mystical, I'm also fine with supernatural elements. It gives us a pretext for two high level executives in a major corporation not only approving, but also actively encouraging the "office slut" antics. It also provides a MacGuffin to motivate Stacy and Bruce. So, while I see your point, and I agree that the supernatural elements aren't really necessary, I think that they work well for this game.

On a completely unrelated topic, you really ought to start a thread where you post all of your past avatars, updating it as you make changes. It might be regarded as a public service.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This game does not need a FINALE...
just go on.. there are a lot of mystery and magic events that can be done in the future
1) Where the necklace cames from and if there is a place were the goddess of sex lives
2) please explain in details what is happen in the first event in the subway train
3) story progression in the night district in the XXX place where she can work as a prostitute
4) progression for the park storyline and for the job of her husband that should be work again woth Stacy due to the fact that she is almost the boss. (she has the power to have her husband rehired)
5) flashbacks about the past of Stacy life (maybe a possibile prequel?)
6) more kinky events about bestiality. SM, Fisting, Public sex, exhibitionism, piss drinking and so on

No ending are required for such a great game... just: To be continued.
I replay to myself..... sorry
Just to add a possible future path:

7) pregnancy route should be also great for continue the storyline as for now only about 60 days are developed... but the most serious sex scenes are started just about 1 or 2 week ago ;)

In any case i think that ant author decision will be the best for me.

I really appreciate the jsdeacon writing skill ... I'm sure he will make the game better and better every update.

• Angry
Reactions: BBZ01 and ggspeed

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Scratch that, working on a real fix.
I think I've found a repeatable bug. After Stevie finishes in the Tunnels area, the game freezes. I've attempted to restart the game from an earlier save and altering my chain of events, but - three times now - the game has frozen at the same place. Was there a chain of events that had to occur beforehand? It did not seem to be an avoidable event which had Stacey take Steveie with her into the Tunnels.

Thoughts?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Sont know why people prefer these s RENPY rather than RPGM. I really like the concept of walking around a town to complete objectives and get sexy pictures after rather than endlessly click through a picture book.
And that, my friends is why they make more than one ice cream flavor.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
hey there.

No compressed version exists, please? I'm without an internet connection these days and I can't download 3,5 gigs with my phone, costs too much..

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
This game does not need a FINALE...
just go on.. there are a lot of mystery and magic events that can be done in the future
1) Where the necklace cames from and if there is a place were the goddess of sex lives
2) please explain in details what is happen in the first event in the subway train
3) story progression in the night district in the XXX place where she can work as a prostitute
4) progression for the park storyline and for the job of her husband that should be work again woth Stacy due to the fact that she is almost the boss. (she has the power to have her husband rehired)
5) flashbacks about the past of Stacy life (maybe a possibile prequel?)
6) more kinky events about bestiality. SM, Fisting, Public sex, exhibitionism, piss drinking and so on

No ending are required for such a great game... just: To be continued.
i like all of your suggestions but a prequel doesn’t make sense since all of her corruption occurs in the present game and timeline. for me it would ruin the fantasy of a pure girl starting out that gets corrupted over time thanks to the necklace

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes