bbbbb5

Jun 6, 2020
Well, I'd like to inject a little positivity into this thread. I love everything about this game, even being RPGM. Having to "work for it" by walking around and figuring stuff out stretches out the gameplay of each revision a little more. At the same time, I appreciate the lack of puzzles. I really like the direction the game is going and hope it continues into even lewder territory. The more animations, the merrier.

Any update from the dev would be much appreciated!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just hope the Patreon police don’t find this game, they’ve been busting balls lately. They just got project Myriam for incest, beastiality & rape content

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Short update today but I wanted to touch base with you all because it has been a couple of weeks now. I'm still chugging along on the new release. I've completed all the new warehouse scenes and am now moving on to the night scenes. There will be new scenes with X (remember him?), the strip club, a new Polly webcam scene, and some new fun self pleasuring (she's gonna need some way to release all of her pent up sexual energy). A lot of this is written already and I'm just working on the renders for them. I should have a new sneak peek out by the weekend.

- J. S.

-------

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Not on par with this one. The girls in these two aren't hot enough. I wouldn't want to corrupt them. :p Corruption is only fun when the girl is super-hot like in this game. :p hahaha
But Thanks a ton man for the recommendation. Any other recommendations you have? :) preferably with a Hot girl. :) Cheers man, you are awesome. :)
Like this one there aren't any, however these two are pretty hot! :cool: Lida's adventures and Manila Shaw if you're only talking about RPGM

Reactions: Lucky4U

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Not on par with this one. The girls in these two aren't hot enough. I wouldn't want to corrupt them. :p Corruption is only fun when the girl is super-hot like in this game. :p hahaha
But Thanks a ton man for the recommendation. Any other recommendations you have? :) preferably with a Hot girl. :) Cheers man, you are awesome. :)
Special request, Laura is pretty fuckin hot

Reactions: Looper9

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
yea, good ones. :) love em, will try both of them out. :) any other suggestions? :)
Not Just RPGM. any. My PC can play any filetype. I actually hate RPGM and I played this office wife game in ren'py. :p
Unfortunately who has made the Ren'Py version of this game, has also made both of Manila and Lida and like this all three stop at the previous version for the serious problems that we know, happened to the Dev.:cry: He also started Special Request to make it like these because it was an RPGM then the dev of S.R. changed the game in Ren'Py sandbox and he continued for S.R. not making it in RPGM anymore. :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes